Drake Appreciation Vol. The Days Before Wayne.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

This is wild. Drake on the low is starting to become underrated now..he can spit still....

*goes to play Paris morton music, 9am, his verse on poppin bottles, his verse what's my name, his verse on moment for life, etc.
Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

? I don't get it...

This is wild. Drake on the low is starting to become underrated now..he can spit still....

*goes to play Paris morton music, 9am, his verse on poppin bottles, his verse what's my name, his verse on moment for life, etc.
Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

? I don't get it...

Drake is a better rapper now than he was on Comeback Season. "Comeback Season" was good but realistically Drake is the best he's ever been right now. I think this is one of those cases were some people only like an artist while they're "underground" then as soon as they get exposure "He's wack" or "He fell off"

Drake is a better rapper now than he was on Comeback Season. "Comeback Season" was good but realistically Drake is the best he's ever been right now. I think this is one of those cases were some people only like an artist while they're "underground" then as soon as they get exposure "He's wack" or "He fell off"

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

? I don't get it...
He's disagreeing with you about the quality of that "What's My Name" verse. 
Drake has that  look on his face.

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

? I don't get it...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

? I don't get it...

Oh. Thanks for the clear up.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

? I don't get it...

Oh. Thanks for the clear up.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

One of my favorite joints from Comeback Seaon was Where To Now.  Beat was so ill
pimp.gif
It is a J Dilla beat ("Time: Donut of the Heart"). Black Thought from The Roots also used it to appreciate J Dilla's life on the song "Can't Stop This" (Game Theory)

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

One of my favorite joints from Comeback Seaon was Where To Now.  Beat was so ill
pimp.gif
It is a J Dilla beat ("Time: Donut of the Heart"). Black Thought from The Roots also used it to appreciate J Dilla's life on the song "Can't Stop This" (Game Theory)

Back
Top Bottom