Drake finally graduates high school at 25. YOLO.

Rapper Drake has graduated high school at the age of 25.

The Canadian star dropped out of Toronto's Forest Hill Collegiate Institute as a teenager after landing an acting role on TV show Degrassi: The Next Generation, and he went on to pursue his love of music.

However, Drake hit the books over the summer in a bid to complete his studies - and on Wednesday, he revealed to his Twitter.com followers he had passed his exams.

In a series of posts, he writes, "97 per cent on my final exam. 88 per cent in the course. One of the greatest feelings in my entire life. As of tonight I have graduated high school!

"Thank you to my teacher Kim Janzen for spending the last 5 months working tirelessly with me!!"

Five months for a GED, lol.

Did he pass English?

:lol:

So wait the man played a high school kid, but didn't actually go??

Hollywood give no dambs...

that gif always kills it for me.

its a good move. not that it will make him any richer but high school is basic as hell.

Did Nas ever go back and finish?

That's what's up. At least he was able to finish high school and I had a feeling he was going to be a rapper since he first rapped on degrassi when he was on that wheel chair. Anyone remember that?

I see a rise in drop out rates cuz of this cat.
walk me through this one. 
Forreal, you acting like he just stopped going because he was heavy in the streets or something . . .

He dropped out because he had to choose between making money with Degrassi or continuing school . . . hasn't finished GED because obviously he's been busy with his current job.

Back
Top Bottom