Drake got grown $%% dudes crying ....... vol. What a fruit cake

roll.gif
@ optimus Prime earning his copy

i feel bad for people that are serious Drake fans..son is such a generic rapper. He cant relate to any of his fans..the $@%% he raps about is simple. i dont understand how a dude could be a big fan of his..im going to pray for that gay spanish dude in that vid and that optimus prime guy

Whats this non-sense?

I drop stuff/leave updates in a thread and automatically I made you click on it, read through it, and then you're justified in feeling like throwing shots?

Whatever. Have fun doing your menial jobs in real life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Whats this non-sense?

I drop stuff/leave updates in a thread and automatically I made you click on it, read through it, and then you're justified in feeling like throwing shots?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you gotta admit, that %$@! was hilarious.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He was excited, let the man breathe.

If half of yall saw Kobe, Kanye, etc, you some of you guys would be beside yourselves.
If i met kobe, id pop a stiffy no doubt. im not ashamed to admit that.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Whats this non-sense?

laugh.gif
Dun you do it everywhere, i see the trail

Originally Posted by Though

i feel bad for people that are serious Drake fans..son is such a generic rapper. He cant relate to any of his fans..the $@%% he raps about is simple. i dont understand how a dude could be a big fan of his..im going to pray for that gay spanish dude in that vid and that optimus prime guy
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. Been saying this for a while now.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by backpacker23

So, drake was out in NYC signing albums. Peep buddy with the braids at the end shaking and almost crying cuz drake signed his C.D. What a fruit 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
  Sorry if already posted.  Can someone help me embed ?  http://mediatakeout.com/4...michael_jackson_ish.html

u jealous?
the transformers joke went way over my head wth r u guys talking about. *goes to watch vid again*
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ u thinking I would be jealous of somebody meeting drake. Aubrey Graham is one of  the most overhyped artist this genre has. 

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

So, drake was out in NYC signing albums. Peep buddy with the braids at the end shaking and almost crying cuz drake signed his C.D. What a fruit 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
  Sorry if already posted.  Can someone help me embed ?  http://mediatakeout.com/4...michael_jackson_ish.html

u jealous?
the transformers joke went way over my head wth r u guys talking about. *goes to watch vid again*
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ u thinking I would be jealous of somebody meeting drake. Aubrey Graham is one of  the most overhyped artist this genre has. 

lawl I posted that before I watched then vid then edited because I was wondering wth optomus was being posted
laugh.gif

I remember being bored one day at work and I ventured into the Music forum...saw a massive thread for Drake...an OFFICIAL THREAD
smh.gif

omfg_abe_simpson_in_and_out.gif

Back
Top Bottom