Lord Knows
Made Men, Forgot about Fed Up
laugh.gif
6/7

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Wait Ross is on She Will?

What is Lord Knows?

Sorry I'm out of the music scene right now
Dont know about She Will but Lord Knows is that new Just Blaze produced track on Drakes Take Care album.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

indifferent.gif
 @ the Drake Thread being shut down though (if only for a week).
30t6p3b.gif

Low-key Meth dropped an atomic bomb in that thread. SMU football programmed it. People were reckless with the PM requests though. 

Originally Posted by Wilroc

What is Lord Knows?

Dont know about She Will but Lord Knows is that new Just Blaze produced track on Drakes Take Care album.

Just Blaze needs to start blessin Hov soon because even though Drake did his thing, he didn't deserve that beat at all
30t6p3b.gif

Lord knows is insane and Ross has an ear for beats so I say yes to this happening.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Wilroc

What is Lord Knows?

Just Blaze needs to start blessin Hov soon because even though Drake did his thing, he didn't deserve that beat at all
30t6p3b.gif
that beat had jay elect all over it.

Can't deny that they've made a lot of good songs together. I am way more interested in this over a Drake/Wayne collabo
album, which would mostly be them just sounding just like each other on every single track. At least you can count on Ross
to not try to out-sing or out emotion Drake.

Back
Top Bottom