Drake Second Album Called "Take Care"

Originally Posted by Futuristic

"Take Care"= an English term used to say goodbye
So since you broke down this complex album title, you're telling me Drake is saying goodbye to the music business or is it goodbye to Wayne? Please answer, I'm intrigued by your post

So since you broke down this complex album title, you're telling me Drake is saying goodbye to the music business or is it goodbye to Wayne? Please answer, I'm intrigued by your post

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He's saying goodbye to all his original fans if he puts out another disappointment...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He's saying goodbye to all his original fans if he puts out another disappointment...

i'm pretty sure the name will change. artists always change their minds, so i don't see what the point is in naming the album, especially when there is no set release date

Back
Top Bottom