Dre Beat Solos or Monster Turbines?

So I bought the Turbines a little over a month ago. They are great headphones and mainly use them for the gym, but thinking of returning them to get the Solos and just get a cheap pair of earbuds for the gym.... what do you guys think?

So I bought the Turbines a little over a month ago. They are great headphones and mainly use them for the gym, but thinking of returning them to get the Solos and just get a cheap pair of earbuds for the gym.... what do you guys think?

I have the Turbines as well. They sound awesome, but in my case, there isn't an earbud that comes with them that fits 'awesome.'

I use the biggest three-tiered ones, because the two sizes of the rounded buds never stayed in, they got pushed out by my jaw movement.

The three-tired ones at least stay in my ear, but they also go a little too deep into my ear cavity, and that gets uncomfortable after a while.

I use a pair of Denon ear buds for the gym, and they work terrifically.

So although I do recommend getting a different pair for the gym, I do like the Turbines for listening to music at home.

I have the Turbines as well. They sound awesome, but in my case, there isn't an earbud that comes with them that fits 'awesome.'

I use the biggest three-tiered ones, because the two sizes of the rounded buds never stayed in, they got pushed out by my jaw movement.

The three-tired ones at least stay in my ear, but they also go a little too deep into my ear cavity, and that gets uncomfortable after a while.

I use a pair of Denon ear buds for the gym, and they work terrifically.

So although I do recommend getting a different pair for the gym, I do like the Turbines for listening to music at home.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Are turbines good while running?

I haven't had a problem with mine. But as IRockTMacs said... I've had trouble finding a good set of ear buds. The three tiered ones seem to stay in real well but after awhile start to hurt my ears, I switched back to the regular ones, I'll see how they work out.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Are turbines good while running?

I haven't had a problem with mine. But as IRockTMacs said... I've had trouble finding a good set of ear buds. The three tiered ones seem to stay in real well but after awhile start to hurt my ears, I switched back to the regular ones, I'll see how they work out.

get some good headphones... like Audio-technica ath-m50, and medicore iems like jvc-hx35...  save your self some money and get rid of that overpriced garbage... 

get some good headphones... like Audio-technica ath-m50, and medicore iems like jvc-hx35...  save your self some money and get rid of that overpriced garbage... 

wouldn't you want the Tours instead of the Solos for just working out?  earbud vs headset?

wouldn't you want the Tours instead of the Solos for just working out?  earbud vs headset?

Originally Posted by lokiD40

I originally got the tours... the fit is AWFUL. They don't stay in at all. Pretty much every reviewer said the same thing. I got the protection plan on the turbines so if they have a problem they get replaced... not too worried about it.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

I originally got the tours... the fit is AWFUL. They don't stay in at all. Pretty much every reviewer said the same thing. I got the protection plan on the turbines so if they have a problem they get replaced... not too worried about it.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

http://www.complyfoam.com/

Back
Top Bottom