Dreaming of people you haven't seen in a long time and then all of sudden...

a few days later, they pop out of nowhere...Has this happened to anyone?
nerd.gif

happens to me all the time and they always catch me at my worst. you would think the dreams
would have been used as a pre-caution by now
tired.gif

happens to me all the time and they always catch me at my worst. you would think the dreams
would have been used as a pre-caution by now
tired.gif

It doesn't happen with the people I'd like to see. For some reason, I thought about this ugly, rude girl who had a huge crush on me back in high school, joked about it with a friend, and I saw her on the subway on my way back home last week. I was disgusted.    

It doesn't happen with the people I'd like to see. For some reason, I thought about this ugly, rude girl who had a huge crush on me back in high school, joked about it with a friend, and I saw her on the subway on my way back home last week. I was disgusted.    

I was thinkin about making this post a few days ago
laugh.gif

Had the weirdest dream on Wednesday... dreamed about this chick I dated briefly in high school, didn't even have the slightest single thought of her from then until now (been 6 years since I seen her)... found myself lookin at her pics on Facebook the next day. Strange as hell.

I was thinkin about making this post a few days ago
laugh.gif

Had the weirdest dream on Wednesday... dreamed about this chick I dated briefly in high school, didn't even have the slightest single thought of her from then until now (been 6 years since I seen her)... found myself lookin at her pics on Facebook the next day. Strange as hell.

its awkward for me (cuz im an awkward kind of guy).
i say hi and bye.
it depends on how close we were before and the reason we stopped seeing/talking to each other.

its awkward for me (cuz im an awkward kind of guy).
i say hi and bye.
it depends on how close we were before and the reason we stopped seeing/talking to each other.

I sometimes meet new people and get the feeling I've had a dream about them before, but I don't believe in stuff like that so I just brush it off

I sometimes meet new people and get the feeling I've had a dream about them before, but I don't believe in stuff like that so I just brush it off

Yes. Its happened to me multiple times. As big as NYC is, I always run into someone I knew/know. Just the other week I saw a girl from my 5th grade class..pretty sure she was in a dream prior to that too. @*$! is weird.

Back
Top Bottom