Dreaming of people you haven't seen in a long time and then all of sudden...

Yes. Its happened to me multiple times. As big as NYC is, I always run into someone I knew/know. Just the other week I saw a girl from my 5th grade class..pretty sure she was in a dream prior to that too. @*$! is weird.

It's happened before.. where the person I dreamed about messaged me on AIM or text'd, or saw them somewhere. Don't really think much of it though.

It's happened before.. where the person I dreamed about messaged me on AIM or text'd, or saw them somewhere. Don't really think much of it though.

This chick I was thinking about before, felt like i didn't really handle the situation properly but she moved away after college and that was it back in 09...had a couple random "what happened with ___" thoughts...couple weeks ago she popped up at this bar I go to because she's on an extended visit for business.

Oddest thing...so crazy.

But then it seems like we forgot but soon remember why they became long lost before, just not quite what your thoughts made things out to be smh

This chick I was thinking about before, felt like i didn't really handle the situation properly but she moved away after college and that was it back in 09...had a couple random "what happened with ___" thoughts...couple weeks ago she popped up at this bar I go to because she's on an extended visit for business.

Oddest thing...so crazy.

But then it seems like we forgot but soon remember why they became long lost before, just not quite what your thoughts made things out to be smh

Originally Posted by prymone

happened once..

when i think of people i havent seen i usually run into them
that happens to me too...the most random thought about someone lol

Originally Posted by prymone

happened once..

when i think of people i havent seen i usually run into them
that happens to me too...the most random thought about someone lol

Something like this happened yesterday. For te past week or so, this girl has been on my mind and stuff, and then WHAM! Out of nowhere she was walking infront of my job. I dress like a bum to go to work, so I kinda felt a little down that she saw me like that, but then I realized I didn't give a damb about what she thought of me and proceeded to swag my workplace out. Them mamis was mirin ya boy handling them cashier transactions. OWWWWWW!

But yea man, strange occurrences
pimp.gif

Something like this happened yesterday. For te past week or so, this girl has been on my mind and stuff, and then WHAM! Out of nowhere she was walking infront of my job. I dress like a bum to go to work, so I kinda felt a little down that she saw me like that, but then I realized I didn't give a damb about what she thought of me and proceeded to swag my workplace out. Them mamis was mirin ya boy handling them cashier transactions. OWWWWWW!

But yea man, strange occurrences
pimp.gif

Happened to me during my spring semester of college.

Before the first day of class, I was reminiscing about my childhood friend (no longer in contact because I moved and lost touch) and all the crazy things we did together.
I walked into my psychology class the next morning and son sat right next to me
laugh.gif
 It's crazy!

Before the first day of class, I was reminiscing about my childhood friend (no longer in contact because I moved and lost touch) and all the crazy things we did together.
laugh.gif
 It's crazy!

It happened a few weeks ago at a hip hop show. Then I remembered why I no longer go to hip hop shows.

It happened a few weeks ago at a hip hop show. Then I remembered why I no longer go to hip hop shows.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

laugh.gif
 It's crazy!
WOAH!
I also had an exremeley similar thing happen to me. Yo, I saw this girl at the dollar store sometime during december and I couldn't stop thinking of her. Then when I started my sign language class, she was right there too! Felt good man. It felt good. Didn't smash. Life goes on. yes!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

laugh.gif
 It's crazy!
WOAH!
I also had an exremeley similar thing happen to me. Yo, I saw this girl at the dollar store sometime during december and I couldn't stop thinking of her. Then when I started my sign language class, she was right there too! Felt good man. It felt good. Didn't smash. Life goes on. yes!

happens to me all the time.  lately ive been trying to channel it in the direction of one person in particular since i've had like 4-5 such serendipitous run ins with her prior, but since still no dice i've been consciously doing it
laugh.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

happens to me all the time.  lately ive been trying to channel it in the direction of one person in particular since i've had like 4-5 such serendipitous run ins with her prior, but since still no dice i've been consciously doing it
laugh.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

I dreamt of some random chick comin up to me at tha mall I didnt see shawty face but she was dressed nice lets hope that dream chick gets materialized

I dreamt of some random chick comin up to me at tha mall I didnt see shawty face but she was dressed nice lets hope that dream chick gets materialized

Back
Top Bottom