Dredd (2012) Trailer - Karl Urban,Lena Headey

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

meh. Don't think it will top OG Judge Dredd with Stallone
this. i liked the original one. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

I was just thinking to myself that Judge Dredd really needed a sequel.

Lol..so is this picking up or just a whole new story? By the way, COME OFF THESE PREQUELS SEQUELS REMAKES..dudes need to take a break and just write new ideas

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Olivia Thirlby went blonde? not bad...
ill catch this movie when it hits blockbuster/stream online not worth the 2 movie tickets x popcorn x drinks
Blonde, brunette, long, short, straight, curly, however she styles her hair, the girl is gorgeous. Once she got cast, I knew she'd be the only reason I would consider watching this film. Based on the trailer, looks like she's going to have a prominent role.

Meh, looks like The Raid but not as good. At least the women in this are beautiful.

I'll watch this...when it's out on bluray...depending on its rating on imdb.

Costumes are crap -plot looks crap -No Dark Judges 
30t6p3b.gif

I love the Stallone version, partly because it didn't take itself too seriously plus I'm a bit of a Stallone "stan" anyway.

Still wish they'd have green-lighted the '90s version with Clint Eastwood though -he would have been the LAW! 
smokin.gif

I didn't know that Dredd was a remake of Judge Dredd, which I just watched the trailer of.
Judge Dredd looks better than Dredd and I didn't know "I am the law!" was from that movie.

just saw the preview for this. wack sauce. the first one was dope. stallone is that dude. and rob schnider with the comedy. those too shouldve just kept making movies together like arnold and devito. or will farrell and john c riley. i think it worked. he was funny in demolition man too lol

Cant wait for this movie man. I loved the Original Movie. Just watched it the other day too. That clip looks nuts too

Surprisingly getting good reviews at RT, 90%.

Might check it out next week.

Saw it higher than shut on Sunday. Really enjoyed it. Awesome 3D, especially mixed with the slow motion effects. The movie is pretty intense as well.

Had no idea that was the chick from Game of Thrones. She's one bad mofo in this movie.

Last edited:
Saw it higher than shut on Sunday. Really enjoyed it. Awesome 3D, especially mixed with the slow motion effects. The movie is pretty intense as well.

Had no idea that was the chick from Game of Thrones. She's one bad mofo in this movie.
I would impregnate Lena Headey on purpose. She doesn't seem to do topless scenes anymore which is very sad :frown: :frown:.

I just got paid this week. Will try to see the movie next week if I have time.

Back
Top Bottom