Dressing Better Vol 2.0

20 though? At the rack?? I have a nordstrom rack right near work, Ima go tomorrow at lunch 
:nthat:

Edit:

Sorry Just a quick question for all my db friends:
For the suit I'm wearing, what shirt would look best? I'm thinking white with a solid navy tie and maybe a white pocket square is my best bet. 

For reference: 

These shoes

Thank you kind gentleman who help. 

I don't think you could go wrong with white and solid navy and the white PS.

I really like this varsity from Club Monaco but it looks much better on the model in this pic than it does on their site...

http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21225576&color=1235496

Need some flannels, though. Let me know anything that's caught your eyes.

Been hunting down Rugby pieces at Marshalls and TJM, no luck out here in Chicago. You small town boys help me out.

Who makes comfortable dress shirts? I'm a Rph, so I stand on my feet all day. I wear Cole Haan Madison and it's painful.

Who makes comfortable dress shirts? I'm a Rph, so I stand on my feet all day. I wear Cole Haan Madison and it's painful.

Have you tried Allen Edmonds? It may also just be a case of your foot's arch. I know for me when I made the switch to wearing dress shoes it initially was pretty painful until my feet eventually got used to wearing leather soles and shoes with more arch support.

Need some flannels, though. Let me know anything that's caught your eyes.

Been hunting down Rugby pieces at Marshalls and TJM, no luck out here in Chicago. You small town boys help me out.
Size? I see them all the time. PM me your info and I can text you when I go.

I really like this varsity from Club Monaco but it looks much better on the model in this pic than it does on their site...

http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21225576&color=1235496

Stopped by CM over the weekend. Varsity as well as the peacoats are dope in person. Definitely going back for that peacoat.
Taking pictures of clothing is tough. That CM Varsity is dope in person.

I wish she would have elaborated more on what she found unnecessary in menswear. That was an interesting interview though
I think the adding of feminine items is going overboard. Extra bracelets, jewelry, etc. Everyone wants to be different and stand out in some way. When i prefer those who focus on certain things and do it well.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the bracelets either. One or two is fine but lately some guys have been stacking them like women do.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the bracelets either. One or two is find but lately some guys have been stacking them like women do.
Latest menswear trend. Have a grip on one hand to counter a timepiece on the other.

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of an inexpensive black blazer? I need one for a homecoming alumni party but not looking to spend too much since I probably wont wear it much after. I was thinking about H&M. Does anyone have info on how their blazers fit?

Yeah I'm not a fan of the bracelets either. One or two is fine but lately some guys have been stacking them like women do.
When they start making noise when you walk, then you've def went overboard. 1 is all you need. Some dudes just don't know how to slow down I mean there are dudes who have to match belt and they briefcase or worse, THEY CARRY MAN PURSES!!!!!!!!

BTW, we all have our opinions, but that collection posted looks TERRIBLE.

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of an inexpensive black blazer? I need one for a homecoming alumni party but not looking to spend too much since I probably wont wear it much after. I was thinking about H&M. Does anyone have info on how their blazers fit?

They fit pretty well. The two H&M suits I have fit me off the rack well enough where I haven't had to get any alterations done.

Also check out Zara and Topman if you want to stay at or under the $150 mark. You might be able to find something on sale at J Crew right now actually with their sale going on.

They fit pretty well. The two H&M suits I have fit me off the rack well enough where I haven't had to get any alterations done.

Also check out Zara and Topman if you want to stay at or under the $150 mark. You might be able to find something on sale at J Crew right now actually with their sale going on.
Macy's Alfani Line might fit your needs as well.

Thanks for the replies fellas, much appreciated. I've tried on the Alfani and my size fit me too big so id need alterations. I'll probably choose the H&M route since theirs have the fitting look im going for and at a cheap price point.

Back
Top Bottom