Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i like my express gingham shirts, i learned the hard way about their white shirts though, one wash and those buttons were done. 

Info on the song?
smokin.gif

I try to limit the clothing I wear that has lycra in it to workout gear & baselayers.
I see.

Welp, I'm still learning on this whole "dressing better" thing
happy.gif

Lycra is a material that stretches, express uses it a lot, it also has a "glimmering" effect. So it looks shiny.

Info on the song? :smokin

I try to limit the clothing I wear that has lycra in it to workout gear

I see.

Welp, I'm still learning on this whole "dressing better" thing :D

Honestly, you can do fine and look good to 98% of the population in Express suits, I think they're decent for the price. I just can't mess with them and especially not those shirts...both of which have lycra in them which is why I said that. :tongue:

We were talking about N&F power stretch pants a few pages back. Looks like they've released a new colour - midnight (which looks great IMO). Just ordered.

Just picked these Cole Haans up from the Rack for $130, but I am not too sure how I feel about the shape. The suede is off the hook and they are super comfy. What do you guys think? Should I just stick with regular Clarks?

Yeah I did have to size down. I dont have a pair of nice brown boots so I figured I couldnt pass for $130. I really like the Wolverine's. What are your guys favorite boots for this winter?

Info on the song? :smokin
I try to limit the clothing I wear that has lycra in it to workout gear & baselayers.
Lol. Yeah. For a mall brand it is pretty trendy. I loved their graphic t shirts back in undergrad. Rocked them with my TR jeans and all.

Quality is piss poor though. It's cool if you just need to have a suit on deck for once in a while but I wouldn't build a staple around it.

We were talking about N&F power stretch pants a few pages back. Looks like they've released a new colour - midnight (which looks great IMO). Just ordered.

Looks great. If I were a denim guy I would cop too. I think I wore my raw Skinny Guy 3 times in the last year :lol:

Yeah I did have to size down. I dont have a pair of nice brown boots so I figured I couldnt pass for $130. I really like the Wolverine's. What are your guys favorite boots for this winter?
I have a pair of Eastland Boots that did not get much wear last year. Thinking about picking up a pair of AE Daltons as well.

Really not necessary but it is convenient in the morning when your hands needs to get warmed up when driving. It's just more comfortable too, especially on late night binges.

Bro I'm convinced you dudes would prolly die in a New York winter....lol

I work nights and get off before 7am sometimes, which is prolly the coldest time of the entire day, I have to get in my car and warm that **** up, I'm talking about the inside of my car sometimes is prolly at like 10 below and it's leather...AND still I'm out there in thin scrubs and a hoody and maybe a jacket...lol

i'm liking the daltons too, but they seem a little too dressy to be worn casually ? by casually i mean jeans and a tee or jeans and a untucked button up shirt etc. what do you guys think ?

I work nights and get off before 7am sometimes, which is prolly the coldest time of the entire day, I have to get in my car and warm that **** up, I'm talking about the inside of my car sometimes is prolly at like 10 below and it's leather...AND still I'm out there in thin scrubs and a hoody and maybe a jacket...lol
People adapt. My coworkers who were from NY, Boston, etc. that moved here for the job now find 60s to be cold. We get that you guys wear a wife beater in around that temperature range.

they can easily be worn casually
Agreed. Definitely not dressy. If you want dressy, search for balmoral boots.

Really not necessary but it is convenient in the morning when your hands needs to get warmed up when driving. It's just more comfortable too, especially on late night binges.

Oh I know it for sure. :lol: Gon need some winter jacket advice from Ninjahood if I ever visit NY in the winter or bust out one of these.

i'm liking the daltons too, but they seem a little too dressy to be worn casually ? by casually i mean jeans and a tee or jeans and a untucked button up shirt etc. what do you guys think ?

they can easily be worn casually
I wouldn't do a tee but rarely am I out in a tee anyway. I've done em with jeans plenty times. Honeslty I've worn with jeans more than anything else. I usually tuck my shirt in though but that's just my preference.

Can I pick up Daltons from the factory outlet? Not really wanting to pay close to $400. Are they true to size?
Yep, I got my first pair cuz of TSB but my second pair was seconds thanks to the big homie C.
I bought the same size/width I did with all of my other AE's. Shoot shoebank an email and see what's good. I'm honestly gonna start leaving their contact info in my signature and tell them to pay me some sort of commission :lol:

Posted this before, probably not exactly Daltons but you get the idea.

And just because I love Rachel Weisz.

Back
Top Bottom