Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These are dope:

Might pick up the brown pair for this fall/winter as an alternative to my beeswax DB which are beat to hell now.

We were talking about N&F power stretch pants a few pages back. Looks like they've released a new colour - midnight (which looks great IMO). Just ordered.

Those look great. I really want to try the stretch N&F so I can have them for when I don't want to wear my APCs

Oh man I made the mistake of applying some beeswax to my Clarks. The nice fade is gone and the color is darker.

We were talking about N&F power stretch pants a few pages back. Looks like they've released a new colour - midnight (which looks great IMO). Just ordered.

Those look great. I really want to try the stretch N&F so I can have them for when I don't want to wear my APCs

This. I want to go all the way with my APC's this time around though and wear them everyday. It's been a month so far, I recorded the first day I wore them on the inside pocket :lol:

NY's not that bad during the winter. Not Winterfell status. I would rock a cloak though instead of a wool coat if I ever found a cool one. All black everything like the Night's Watch.

Anybody have a pair of Quoddy's in their rotation? The navy/brown pair posted in the boot thread look solid.

Considering the Dalon's for long term versatility.

Trickers > Daltons

My friend used to work at Nom De Guerre before they closed and he has the collabo they did with them. Straight fire.

Need to grab a pair of these.

Last edited:
Just a reminder.

NYC cats, there will be a meet in the city on Saturday (and random turn up get together friday night if you bout it :lol: )

Meet will consist of shoot, dinner, and slight turn up at a free Johnnie Walker tasting event. PM for details if interested. The JW info was posted a few pages back but I'll try and find it later if your google search does not prove fruitful.

To all the people wanting to buy the Dalton's.......Bourbon > Walnut in my opinion. Saving up to buy a pair in Bourbon....love this color! 

Dalton's are great for entry level since it can be found on sale. Tricker's will run you a pretty penny.

I think I've given up on the APC New Standard. The upper part of the jeans is just not meant for guys with bigger rear ends :lol: just wish they made the Rescue in black cause I already have other indigo raw jeans that fit well

To all the people wanting to buy the Dalton's.......Bourbon > Walnut in my opinion. Saving up to buy a pair in Bourbon....love this color! 
This bruh knows. I love my walnut pair. It's one of the first pairs to open my eyes to the brand. But my bourbon purrr :pimp:

Dalton's are great for entry level since it can be found on sale. Tricker's will run you a pretty penny.
Yeah but something about the height/shape of the Dalton's turns me off. I prefer the Trickers boots. Don't mind paying the extra but does anyone know who sells them?

Trickers > Daltons

My friend used to work at Nom De Guerre before they closed and he has the collabo they did with them. Straight fire.

Need to grab a pair of these.
Trickers is great. I have multiple pairs myself but they are not entry level so can't be compared to AE.

The best thing is if your pocket is deep enough you can call the factory up and order whatever you want. Purple leather. Yellow leather. All good.

Wearing this today.

Yeah but something about the height/shape of the Dalton's turns me off. I prefer the Trickers boots. Don't mind paying the extra but does anyone know who sells them?
Leathersoul and shoe healer. I get all of mine from Shoe healer. Love the 4444 last.

^How they fit wj4? Say I wear a 7 E in AE what size should I get? They are in the $600 range which is fine. My friend had his pair for like 6 years now they are kinda beat but still look great.

And that pair you posted is fire. I see a huge thread on them in styleforum I'll have to read up on that.

Last edited:
^How they fit wj4? Say I wear a 7 E in AE what size should I get? They are in the $600 range which is fine. My friend had his pair for like 6 years now they are kinda beat but still look great.

And that pair you posted is fire. I see a huge thread on them in styleforum I'll have to read up on that.
I know one of the SF cats visited the factory and did a write up on what he saw. Pics included. Place looked amazing !
One of these days I'll cop :lol:

I know one of the SF cats visited the factory and did a write up on what he saw. Pics included. Place looked amazing !

When that day comes, I'll take the hand-me-down Dalton's :nerd: :lol:

Damn I can't stop looking at pics of their boots. Proportions on the uppers are just perfect and the soles look amazing.

When that day comes, I'll take the hand-me-down Dalton's :nerd: :lol:
:lol: you're wild B. Don't you know? I plan on keeping this joints around for at least 25 years lol

Don't know how they fit compared to AE. I take a 9 in Nike and Jordans. I'm a size 8 in Aldens Barrie. And I'm a 7.5 UK in the 4497 and 7 UK in the 4444 from Tricker's.

The leather Trickers use is stiff though FYI. A pair of bluchers cut my pinky the first few wears.

Back
Top Bottom