Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^How they fit wj4? Say I wear a 7 E in AE what size should I get? They are in the $600 range which is fine. My friend had his pair for like 6 years now they are kinda beat but still look great.

And that pair you posted is fire. I see a huge thread on them in styleforum I'll have to read up on that.
I know one of the SF cats visited the factory and did a write up on what he saw. Pics included. Place looked amazing !
One of these days I'll cop :lol:

When that day comes, I'll take the hand-me-down Dalton's :nerd: :lol:
:lol: you're wild B. Don't you know? I plan on keeping this joints around for at least 25 years lol

I told you, I'm always lurking :nerd: Hopefully we're still the same size in 25 years then :pimp: :rofl: :rofl:

Just a reminder.

NYC cats, there will be a meet in the city on Saturday (and random turn up get together friday night if you bout it
laugh.gif
)

Meet will consist of shoot, dinner, and slight turn up at a free Johnnie Walker tasting event. PM for details if interested. The JW info was posted a few pages back but I'll try and find it later if your google search does not prove fruitful.
Yall hitting a urban club?

Last edited:
Don't know how they fit compared to AE. I take a 9 in Nike and Jordans. I'm a size 8 in Aldens Barrie. And I'm a 7.5 UK in the 4497 and 7 UK in the 4444 from Tricker's.

The leather Trickers use is stiff though FYI. A pair of bluchers cut my pinky the first few wears.
Alright thanks. I'll read the SF thread and ask my buddy about how his pair fits but this is helpful.

Just a reminder.

NYC cats, there will be a meet in the city on Saturday (and random turn up get together friday night if you bout it :lol: )

Meet will consist of shoot, dinner, and slight turn up at a free Johnnie Walker tasting event. PM for details if interested. The JW info was posted a few pages back but I'll try and find it later if your google search does not prove fruitful.
Yall hitting a urban club?
No clue on a spot yet. Waiting for a couple of the NY peeps I keep up with to make up their mind on a spot. Coming through?

Bama, Daltons are 199? If so where? I'll pull the trigger right now.

(205) 699-6566

This is number for outlet I use, you can call and they can ship free to you, or you can call or visit any other outlet if there is one near you. keep in mind they recently started 10$ return fee, so make sure you know your size

Bro I'm convinced you dudes would prolly die in a New York winter....lol

I work nights and get off before 7am sometimes, which is prolly the coldest time of the entire day, I have to get in my car and warm that **** up, I'm talking about the inside of my car sometimes is prolly at like 10 below and it's leather...AND still I'm out there in thin scrubs and a hoody and maybe a jacket...lol

When you can see your breath inside the car with the heat blowing, it's cold lol

2nds are 199 right now, prob about the lowest you will find

You really had to tell me this...ummm when is this sale over?

No clue on a spot yet. Waiting for a couple of the NY peeps I keep up with to make up their mind on a spot. Coming through?
Nah, was supposed to be in NY, but I got fam coming on thursday. Maybe next time. DB thread have any dmv residents?

This. I want to go all the way with my APC's this time around though and wear them everyday. It's been a month so far, I recorded the first day I wore them on the inside pocket :lol:

After I bought my black N&F's, I pretty much retired from wearing raw denim. They are just too damn uncomfortable (by contrast, the power stretch may be the most comfortable pants I've ever worn). I have a crisp pair of APC PS that need to be worn and I can't bring myself to do it. I may consider the N&F power stretch denim though.

And on the topic of APC, apparently there is a Supreme collab coming out next week. Should be interesting. The Carhartt collab looks nice as well.

PL for Target Trench
not the right Flyknits for that fit, don't like the jacket either with a tee shirt(is it cold or is it warm and if its warm what warmth is that for a coat thats open?)

However I like how you captured the essence of the parking lot

Go to Peter Lugers. A porterhouse steak plus a glass of scotch or whisky and finish it off with some fine cigar and you're set. Go with your tuxes on too.

Last edited:
PL for Target Trench
not the right Flyknits for that fit, don't like the jacket either with a tee shirt(is it cold or is it warm and if its warm what warmth is that for a coat thats open?)

Looks like a sweatshirt, not a tee.

And people can't keep coats open when it is cold? I mean cold doesn't always equal minus zero degree. :lol: It isn't always to the extreme when it comes to wearing clothes all the time.

Go to Peter Lugers. A porterhouse steak plus a glass of scotch or whisky and finish it off with some fine cigar and you're set. Go with your tuxes on too.
the only thing that i dislike about Peter Luger's is the fact that they do not take credit cards. i hate having cash on me

are you blind???.....how does that look like a tee shirt to you??....lol

i do like that parking lot thouh

btw it was around 65 degrees and raining, is that not the type of weather trenches were made for fella?

Back
Top Bottom