Dressing Better Vol 2.0

PL for Target Trench

not the right Flyknits for that fit, don't like the jacket either with a tee shirt(is it cold or is it warm and if its warm what warmth is that for a coat thats open?)

However I like how you captured the essence of the parking lot

I don't think it looks good but it's a sweatshirt so the rest of your prodding is irrelevant. As you can see from the essence of the parking lot, it had at some point been raining so a trench is fine. It's not like it's particularly heavy either.

You take your trolling to another level, it's impressive. 1000 posts in 2 months and I'd guess 94% of them were trying to stir **** up.

I don't think it looks good but it's a sweatshirt so the rest of your prodding is irrelevant. As you can see from the essence of the parking lot, it had at some point been raining so a trench is fine. It's not like it's particularly heavy either.

You take your trolling to another level, it's impressive. 1000 posts in 2 months and I'd guess 94% of them were trying to stir **** up.
Not trolling so I still don't get where your constant hate for me comes from. And please take your time to read.... its 990.

I guess the trench coat is all right for the rain, I'll probably purchase one when it gets colder.

Last edited:
Im looking on my phone so it looks like a grey tee.

its a high quality DSLR picture, you must be browsing NT from one of these fella

:lol:

(205) 699-6566

This is number for outlet I use, you can call and they can ship free to you, or you can call or visit any other outlet if there is one near you. keep in mind they recently started 10$ return fee, so make sure you know your size
Thanks brotha

Go to Peter Lugers. A porterhouse steak plus a glass of scotch or whisky and finish it off with some fine cigar and you're set. Go with your tuxes on too.
the only thing that i dislike about Peter Luger's is the fact that they do not take credit cards. i hate having cash on me

I thought they take debit cards now?
I don't even have to google to know this spot is out of my price range :lol:

Go to Peter Lugers. A porterhouse steak plus a glass of scotch or whisky and finish it off with some fine cigar and you're set. Go with your tuxes on too.
if anyone orders anything more cooked than medium rare i'm spitting my oban out and leaving lol

This bruh knows. I love my walnut pair. It's one of the first pairs to open my eyes to the brand. But my bourbon purrr
pimp.gif
Pinoy can you post a pic of a fit with bourbons and one with the walnut? I am about to pull the trigger and want to get the more versatille of the two.

if anyone orders anything more cooked than medium rare i'm spitting my oban out and leaving lol

I don't even think they'll serve it to you well done, they'll probably kick you out and temporarily ban you for a year to do such a sacrilege to a fine aged steak.

I don't even think they'll serve it to you well done, they'll probably kick you out and temporarily ban you for a year to do such a sacrilege to a fine aged steak.
Do you guys know proper table etiquette for steak?

This is supposed to be dressing better, why are you wearing trainers? The fit is perfect other than the trainers IMO. FK's don't fare well in wet weather.

Back
Top Bottom