Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Honestly, I just drink jack when it comes to liquor. JP was buying the team Jameson the other night. Sh** was kinda on point :lol:

a wagyu steak from del friscos with all the fixings *homer simpson mouth watering pic*

jameson on the rocks :pimp:

(separately)

:stoneface: @ well done steak. da disrespect

Last edited:
I only do well done, I'll take my meat burnt if I could....I hattteee my meat Moo-ing at me.

I hate you right now. Well done steak should be a crime

Blue label is way out of my price range. I've had Black label before and it's okay. There's a scotch thread on SF and some guys in there recommended Lagavulin so I'll try that next if I can find a bottle

Yup! thanks bros
I've only tried 2 so far, Glenfiddich 12 and can't remember the other one, started with a M. But both were pretty good.
My liver will hate me when I get older because I pretty much only drink brown

Macallan...

Perspective comes with age, and when it comes to your early twenties, small picture is always better than the big picture.

While on this topic, what are y'all drinking, if at all? I've lately been enjoying whiskey-neat. Looking to branch out though.

Been on the wine side of things more so lately as it taste better with my food and fits in with my daily macro counting lol.

But was somewhat of a scotch drinker. I liked Glenlivet and Glenfiddich neat and the price point wasn't that bad IMO. In regards to Jamison, people up north (NYC) love that stuff. Usually go every year and here in Houston, it's mostly Henny VSOP, but when I took my trip there last year it was all Jameson and Jameson and Ginger ale. I liked it though.

Last edited:
Honestly, I just drink jack when it comes to liquor. JP was buying the team Jameson the other night. Sh** was kinda on point :lol:

Yeah man Jameson is pretty cool too, if you want to mix it with anything sprite is a pretty good mixer otherwise neat is the way to go.
When I'm out and not drinking beer my go to drink at bars is Henny and ginerale word to Mayer Hawthorne

Medium well or bust, who the hell wants a dry *** steak..... all this steak talk has me thinking about peter luger, anyone ever had the bacon appetizer? :smokin

Jameson & Gingerale 8)

Last edited:
I hate you right now. Well done steak should be a crime

Blue label is way out of my price range. I've had Black label before and it's okay. There's a scotch thread on SF and some guys in there recommended Lagavulin so I'll try that next if I can find a bottle
Black is my dad's go to every night 
laugh.gif
 He has like 5 on reserve. that and crown he rotates throughout the week, 2 shots a night watered down while watching the news.

I go back home every weekend and we drink together on fridays and saturdays, it's pretty good to me.

Recently he brought out blue label, man that went down smooth.

I saw scotch mentioned. Are many of y'all scotch drinkers? I'm completely uninformed when it comes to it but I know what I like. Glenfiddic is probably my favorite so far
Going to try out a new bottle this weekend to celebrate my birthday :pimp:

Lagavulin 16, Laphroaig 10 & Macallan 18 are good to check out.

Plus well done steak be tasting awesome. You guys eat burgers and ribs well done too?

Well done steak is dry and are made for cheap cuts, no offense but it is to hide the taste. Burgers has to be medium rare or medium well the most but this depends on the burger and restaurant. Ribs always has to be well done, assuming we are speaking pork and to me, pork always has to be well done.

All this Peter Lugar talk, went about 5 years ago. The steaks were good, not great IMO, had the steak for four I believe but the thing that got me was the tomatoes and onions. Heard it was a must have, ordered it, and literally it was just raw tomatoes and onions for about $25.

I was confused.

I'm guessing this Peter Lugar place is only in NYC? Best steak I've ever had were grilled at home. I'm trash at grilling steaks though I always overcook them

:rofl:

40$ jerky, man.

No thanks. Medium rare always.

Yep. Unless it's a rib-eye, which the chef will usually recommend medium. I usually just suggest the chef prepare my steak to their liking. "What does the chef recommend? Okay that sounds great."

Last edited:
I'm guessing this Peter Lugar place is only in NYC? Best steak I've ever had were grilled at home. I'm trash at grilling steaks though I always overcook them
Man too bad yall never had Fogo De Chao, best steaks ever. 50 dollars all you can eat premium steak. Don't think they have one in NY though

Last edited:
laugh.gif
all you can eat steak sounds rough. One is usually more than enough for me
Bro when I say the steaks are awesome, they are awesome. Don't eat all day, go there with a group and get some steaks and drinks(drink only after eating some steaks) and you'll have  a great time.

Anyone from the Memphis area?

They have Texas De Brazil there. 50 or 100 per person and all you can eat steaks.  I think its 50.

ommgggg the most amazing steaks and assortments of meats (pause) I've ever had.

The wedding I'm going to next week is in Mississipi, but we land in Memphis, I'm hoping to make a stop there.

Blue label is my favorite by far. At a lower price point it really depends on what you like in your scotch. I prefer something with a blend of sweet and peaty. Glenlivet and oban are my 2 favorites

They have Texas De Brazil there. 50 or 100 per person and all you can eat steaks.  I think its 50.

The wedding I'm going to next week is in Mississipi, but we land in Memphis, I'm hoping to make a stop there.
We have one here in the DMV too, but I haven't had it yet

Bro when I say the steaks are awesome, they are awesome. Don't eat all day, go there with a group and get some steaks and drinks(drink only after eating some steaks) and you'll have  a great time.

I see there's one in Atl. Next time I'm over there I'll check it out. Can I just pay 50 for me and have my girl eat one of my steaks? :lol:

i went to texas de brazil when i went to dallas this summer. i was underwhelmed :/

their lobster bisque was on point, though.

I see there's one in Atl. Next time I'm over there I'll check it out. Can I just pay 50 for me and have my girl eat one of my steaks? :lol:

you don't get full on steaks. dudes walk around with cuts and ask if you would like to try. they cut off a few slices on to your plate and then go around the room. theres typically 7-10 different meats to try from.

Last edited:
Nah, Brazilian steakhouses are pretty dope. Worth every penny of that 50.

You're not getting whole 32 oz steaks, more a dope sampling of various cuts. The sides and desserts are bomb too.
but it's literally all you can eat
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom