Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah I always liked the strands a bit more but wanted to see other opinions.

Just got around to taking pictures of these AEs I had for a while. Happened one drunken night, anything I can do to save them? Are they are goner?

Just shine up

Just called up Allen Edmonds 2nds. In addition to that amazing deal they have on the Dalton's, peeps looking for Strands or Park Avenues, they have them for $199. Great deal on 2nds. 

How much are the Dalton's running right now? What's the #? What color did Ksteezy cop? If they a good deal I want that color

I'm guessing this Peter Lugar place is only in NYC? Best steak I've ever had were grilled at home. I'm trash at grilling steaks though I always overcook them
Man too bad yall never had Fogo De Chao, best steaks ever. 50 dollars all you can eat premium steak. Don't think they have one in NY though

Been meaning to hit this place up back home...you just hold the green sign up and then they keep bringing moar lol but honestly steak may be a bit overrated if I'm being honest..it's good no doubt but I can only eat it like once or twice a month max

Yeah I always liked the strands a bit more but wanted to see other opinions.

Just got around to taking pictures of these AEs I had for a while. Happened one drunken night, anything I can do to save them? Are they are goner?

Just shine up
PM me for my number if you want. Text me how bad it really is. You gotta embrace the scratches (hopefully not too deep). Just clean, condition, shine, and proceed.

PM me for my number if you want. Text me how bad it really is. You gotta embrace the scratches (hopefully not too deep). Just clean, condition, shine, and proceed.

Pm'd.

Appreciate your help man, this is what NT is about. Can't really always DB since I'm always in scrubs, but when I can, I try.

i got mine for $260 during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Seconds can be had for like $30 less when not on sale

all the time. they are on gilt fairly often. you may still be able to use the code "styleforumnudies" to get 25% off nudies on selfedge as well.

I think the more appropriate question is, "Do people still buy Nudies?"

roll.gif
Yes, they actually are doing better these days than ever before. Just cause hype beast moved on doesn't mean the brand goes away.

don't see them on sale often but a small amount of their jeans are on karma loop where you can use their discount codes.

Last edited:
That feeling when you finally fit into clothes..

:pimp:
I can finally dress how I want to for the most part. Still got about 20 lbs to go, but just that feeling :pimp:

I had a pair of Nudie Slim Jim and liked them. I got rid of them because they never stretched.

Today:

:rofl:

I remember like 10 years ago copping a pair of greycast Regular Ralfs thinking they were the selvage joints and then having to end up copping the selvage Ralfs from some webstore in Switzerland which at the time was one of the only places you could buy them. I was in college and didn't give 2 f*cks that they cost nearly $300 and I was broke and didn't have a job - I had to have them.

Ill always like Nudies cuz of "listen i'm never out of the loop I'm always on the scene/ Lemar & Dauley hoodie/ nudie wallet and jeans"
Stack bundles

Miss that dude. Riot squad

Back
Top Bottom