Dressing better

interesting new deck shoes at Urban...pretty cheap too...

Link

17760125_020_g

I actually hang all my jeans, no particular reason, just too lazy to fold.
My trousers jeans are neatly hanged in a hanger though.

Today, took advantage of the sun since the rain returns tomorrow through the whole weekend.

Also received 3 more Extra Slim Fit shirts from BB today.
bb_shi10.jpg

manamazing- I would say try tapering your jeans as well. I need to get a bunch of my dress pants done because the opening by the shoes are too wide. I've never really been a fan of the chucks though.

mad.gif
need a good place to get my jeans tapered in the san jose,CA, area

got my jeans tapered at the asian place by my house
indifferent.gif
it looks pretty gosh darn sloppy

yeah $75+tax free shipping.

haven't bought sneakers in almost 2 years after somewhat growing out of that phase but i was really feeling those, plus they were decently priced.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

All via RegularOlTy
New belt for me.
tumblr_kxwfpszXLf1qaf7o7.jpg

Speaking of hats, Kangol Spring 2010 looks pretty good.
tumblr_kxckbhBAdL1qaf7o7.jpg

I know im late BUT:
TY,  i need info on that denim hat right there! I'd love to be told when you see it/comes in. Would that be a newsboy cap, schoolboy, i dunno??. but loving that leather tab.
And the belt here is nice, dunno why more people dont come up with new ways to design belts. They're all so standard now.

And NACHOBROADWAY, this hat you took a pic of...

IMG_6315.jpg

was it from Uniqlo or Zara (flagship store is where you were at? times square?)?

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I fold too.

The 50 Most Stylish Leading Men of the Past Half Century

Some repeats from their 50 Stylish Men but this also includes poor Montgomery Clift.
This article furthers the argument that great style is strictly based on confidence and poise.  For instance you can see two people in the same exact outfit, one person will look like an absolute clown and the other will have you wanting make a post about where you can find a certain article of clothing.

The majority of outfits those men are wearing in that article are brutally simple, yet they can just pull them off so clean. I guess what I'm getting at all of this is wear things you know you are comfortable in and don't just try and play the field with an outfit. Know that you are 100% doing it when you put it on with no doubt.

Originally Posted by CheGTR

And NACHOBROADWAY, this hat you took a pic of...
was it from Uniqlo or Zara (flagship store is where you were at? times square?)?
Uniqlo - I love that hat, $20 well spent

Originally Posted by Andrew630

RFX, was it part of the 3 for $199 deal?

Yes plus I used the code "spg101x" which took another 15% off so I paid $200 shipped and tax included for all 3. Not bad at all.

i know nothing about dressing good and would really like to start...i picked up a pair of loafers exactly like this from clarks
NM-2FC4_mt.jpg

what are some khakis,jeans i can wear with these? socks no socks? what color dress shirts etc etc? i also plan on buying a black pair. Thanks guys!

A simple light grey or beige chino/khaki or dark jeans with a white or blue shirt will work perfect with those brown loafers.
Just make sure everything fits well and you are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom