Dressing better

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Just wanted to introduce myself to the thread. I've been following it since it started up last year and I finally got around to posting in it (didn't realize I still had my Niketalk account). I'm from SoCal, originally SD and going to school in Irvine. I'll try getting some pics up of the outfits I wear on a day to day basis. This thread is honestly one of the only reasons I still come to Niketalk and it's good to be a part of it now.

RFX:  I picked up that same jacket today from H&M. Thought it was a great fit as well. As a matter of fact, I picked up the top two shirts you posted that were ten bucks too. The quality could be better, but for what I paid, I'd get two more.

NiiDawg: Good stuff, anyone ever tell you that you remind them of Cav's coach Mike Brown?

You at UC Irvine? what year?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

trying to find a light leather jacket, light brown, exactly like this one
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot-8.png
You can get it at the:

Dragon Domo Usher shop or Dojo Usher or something like that.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Just wanted to introduce myself to the thread. I've been following it since it started up last year and I finally got around to posting in it (didn't realize I still had my Niketalk account). I'm from SoCal, originally SD and going to school in Irvine. I'll try getting some pics up of the outfits I wear on a day to day basis. This thread is honestly one of the only reasons I still come to Niketalk and it's good to be a part of it now.

RFX:  I picked up that same jacket today from H&M. Thought it was a great fit as well. As a matter of fact, I picked up the top two shirts you posted that were ten bucks too. The quality could be better, but for what I paid, I'd get two more.

NiiDawg: Good stuff, anyone ever tell you that you remind them of Cav's coach Mike Brown?

Yeah. Sophomore. You go there?

Anyone watch How To Make It In America? They drop a lot of clothing brand names on there. The main characters are all decked out in J. Crew

Anyone watch How To Make It In America? They drop a lot of clothing brand names on there. The main characters are all decked out in J. Crew

Great show

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

nike-summer-2010-toki-nd-2-540x320.jpg

I like these a lot.

Anywhere to get Toki's besides boutiques?

I'd like to stay away from ebay.

Niketowns carries them, I do not really consider them as a boutique.
Urban Outfitters has them as well, but it cost more than retail compared to the other stores for some reason.

Haven't looked through this thread, but is there anywhere
Online to get CDG pieces for decent prices or are they all
Overpriced? Overpriced = $200+ for a polo

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

u gotta break bank
ohwell.gif

Yup I'll be finishing up my 4th year this spring. Going to stay another year, not ready to graduate at all
laugh.gif

Old Navy is having a "take 50% off clearance items" sale going on.

They have some nice pieces. Picked up a few today.

Also picked these up from Journeys. Love this Color.

0195115large.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

u gotta break bank
ohwell.gif
naw naw naw, you just gotta buy the fake ones on eBay
laugh.gif

I just got a pair of jeans from Urban Outfitters. These ones to be exact...http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...MS&popId=MENS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize= They fit beautifully in my opinion. (P.S. anyone know what boots the model is wearing?)

Here they are on me (I need a full body mirror)
2004kn7.jpg
. This is what I wore with them, nothing special I know.
2qbewsp.jpg
 Anyway they are a good pair of moderately slim fitting jeans.

rsdplaya, I am about to order these http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=61&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=15857402&parentid=M_BOTTOMS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=140&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=M_BOTTOMS&popId=MENS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize==

I will let you know how they fit. 511's have a perfect fit IMO.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

RFX - nice pieces from H&M too. I need to visit H&M one of these days.

No full shot today - Camera died on the way to work:
What kind of shoes are those nii?

yea let me know chiefwiggum...i was at Urban last weekend and they had the 511 in tan, but they were jeans actually...$19.99...kinda wish i woulda picked em up...gonna have to go back and see if they're still available.

and
eek.gif
eff the beeswax, these are tuffff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

17565_309062022584_627827584_3507171_5623840_n.jpg

^^yup, those burgundy Clarks are on the hitlist

fine tuning for spring, I rocked the heck out of my JP last year, they hold up well but need massive scrubbing with tide bleach.
I think with the $25 Lord & Taylor coupon from GQ & Details I may use them on some new gray fabric ones.
springcleanup.jpg

springcleanup-2.jpg

$1 tie from thrift, washing some J.Crew chinos
springcleanup-3.jpg
springcleanup-4.jpg

$7 from thrift,
D&G, "Hello"
springcleanup-7.jpg

$2.50 at Target.  These ON tshirts that are thick as sweatshirts were a great purchase, look great with an oxford dress shirt. $10 on sale at ON.
springcleanup-8.jpg
springcleanup-9.jpg

Heutchy Chukka Boot $158
eyes.gif
Made in China, Man made sole & inner, smells like thinner
I'm dissapointed in Gilt, maybe it's my fault for not researching enough.  You know what shoes I get for round $75, like handmade John Lobb RLs.
Granite
wink.gif
they're comfy, look great & paid by Gilt credits. Don't know if I should keep em, never heard of Heutchy, what do you think?
springcleanup-10.jpg

Polo shorts at Macys & some H&M accessories $10, $2.50 & $17
poloshorts.jpg
CIMG0238.jpg

outfit from the weekend
hoboken.jpg

quick pickups today

Gap jacket and khaki
American Rag v-neck (the salmon is
pimp.gif
on me)

m78aa9.jpg