Dressing better

Any stores or sites where i can get this shirt in the brown colorway?
I04_1096.JPG

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Any stores or sites where i can get this shirt in the brown colorway?
I04_1096.JPG
I'm sorry but why would you rock this?
It just screams "OD"
jacket is from Forever 21

don't get this, Burberry is cool as an accent, tacky as a billboard.
if you really want to go to a Burberry Outlet, they only have 2 seasons of merchandise instead of 4+ like other brands, basically, they always put out the same stuff every year.
I own several of their ties I haven't worned in years.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

also, does H&M have any slim-fit khakis?
laugh.gif
  Everything in that store is slim fit.  I have to size up several sizes so the pants would even fit.  I wear a 31 in Levi 511 and for H&M slacks, I wear a 33.

About the Burberry shirt...
It's about how you wear it...
I saw Joel McHale wear that exact shirt on "Community" & it looked fresh....
I think he had on a brown cardigan & jeans & brown shoes... simple
Now if you rock it with some Burberry print shoes while carrying a Burberry umbrella....
You will end up looking like a bamma...
Again, simplicity.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
  Everything in that store is slim fit.  I have to size up several sizes so the pants would even fit.  I wear a 31 in Levi 511 and for H&M slacks, I wear a 33.
yea
laugh.gif

i owned a pair of their jeans before and had a bad experience, so i never paid much mind to any of their pants...but the truth is, they probably fit the best for the price and for what is available to me.

i think next time i go home i'm going to end up dropping some major dough at H&M...which isn't easy to do
laugh.gif

H&M is littered with khakis/chinos right now. I think they have 3-4 shades from brown to grey. Well worth the visit.

As for me, tonight the cold spring evening continues. Shirt is $10 from H&M.
JKissi inspired with the no break pants and loafers.

from Put This On;
tumblr_kzlxr18mB61qa2j8co1_400.png

Q and Answer: Indochino Suits - Worth Buying?

Michael writes:  Have you heard of Indochino? The prices are tempting, as is the customization. Any thoughts?

There’s been a lot of back-and-forth about Indochino on the men’s clothing message boards lately.  They offer a pretty compelling proposition: a made-to-measure suit, over the web, for less than $400 (or even less, given their frequent sales).

I haven’t tried any of Indochino’s pieces myself (not that I’d turn one down, hint hint), but a consensus seems to be building on the forums.  The suits are made from fabric that would best be described as of “fair

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

^^yup, those burgundy Clarks are on the hitlist

fine tuning for spring, I rocked the heck out of my JP last year, they hold up well but need massive scrubbing with tide bleach.
I think with the $25 Lord & Taylor coupon from GQ & Details I may use them on some new gray fabric ones.

springcleanup-2.jpg

$1 tie from thrift, washing some J.Crew chinos
springcleanup-3.jpg
springcleanup-4.jpg

$7 from thrift,
D&G, "Hello"
springcleanup-7.jpg

$2.50 at Target.  These ON tshirts that are thick as sweatshirts were a great purchase, look great with an oxford dress shirt. $10 on sale at ON.
springcleanup-8.jpg
springcleanup-9.jpg

Heutchy Chukka Boot $158
eyes.gif
Made in China, Man made sole & inner, smells like thinner
I'm dissapointed in Gilt, maybe it's my fault for not researching enough.  You know what shoes I get for round $75, like handmade John Lobb RLs.
Granite
wink.gif
they're comfy, look great & paid by Gilt credits. Don't know if I should keep em, never heard of Heutchy, what do you think?

Polo shorts at Macys & some H&M accessories $10, $2.50 & $17
poloshorts.jpg
CIMG0238.jpg

outfit from the weekend

Nice pick ups, Nacho. What are some good thrift stores to check out???

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Debating about getting Toki's or Jack Purcells....

Knowing me I will end up with both
smh.gif
same, where can i find the JP's for the cheapest btw?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
LOGG series are actually regular fit.

I think your best bet for cheaper than retail is ebay or sites like iss, hypebeast etc.

Also I finally got to hit up Uniqlo this past weekend, man is this store filled with a bunch of goodies although its usually always pack. I was able to pick up an oxford plus some grey colored jeans. Will definitely hit up the place everytime I head to NYC, very good prices and a bunch of nice items

Originally Posted by RFX45

H&M is littered with khakis/chinos right now. I think they have 3-4 shades from brown to grey. Well worth the visit.

White socks?
Mr. Furley likes that jacket though.

mrfurley.jpg

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

White socks?

mrfurley.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man. Checked in a few minutes too late and some really nice Ralph Lauren shoes were already gone on Gilt. Those cap toes boots would've been nice.

I had the brown suede bit buckle drivers in my bin, but i decided not to pull the trigger.. I have 3-4 pairs of loafers i have yet to wear, don't need another pair.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I had the brown suede bit buckle drivers in my bin, but i decided not to pull the trigger.. I have 3-4 pairs of loafers i have yet to wear, don't need another pair.
ohwell.gif

Ive got the same issue. I want them, and I think theyll look good with shorts, but being suede, I know if I wear them with Khakis the suede is gonna get worn out just from the fabric touching.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

White socks?

Socks is actually tan color.

Back
Top Bottom