Dressing better

andrew-garcia-american-idol.jpg

Info on his glasses?

This is Andrew Garcia from AI btw.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

just got these in the mail today.......what do you guys think, Yay or Nay?
Try them on again with slimmer or boot cut jeans. They look decent so far tho

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Smedroc

RFX what brand are those boots?? #%%$! is clean!!

Paul Smith Bihar boots.
Nike released the new Toki in medium grey and it looks pretty good. I might get a pair, $75 isn't bad and it looks like a nice spring/summer shoe.

nike-toki-grey-suede-2.jpg
can i grab these instore anywhere?

definite nay.. either get some way slimmer jeans or lose the shoes.. and those look way too stubby at the toe, get regular chucks.

theyre Levi 514s.......I cant go any slimmer LOL

They are just low profile Chucks (leather), found them on Nordstroms.

^Those look like boot cuts. With Chucks, you need to go with slim straight or a style with narrow leg openings.

Originally Posted by wj4

^Those look like boot cuts. With Chucks, you need to go with slim straight or a style with narrow leg openings.
I dont know what to say then.......theyre Levi 514s, arent they all the same?

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

^generic surplus makes a really nice shaman-style moccasin sneaker, definitely in your price range or lower

thanks a lot.. i am liking the cognac c/w and the suede army green.  any sites have these on disco price????

also thanks quik for your suggestions. i have also yet to pull the trigger on clae mcqueens due to my stubborn of only rocking DBs as a chukka.
hold out for them to come up on gilt, never goes longer than a couple months without Gen. Surplus coming up, and the moccasin's usually don't sell out. you'd be happy with mcqueen's if you like DB's

Originally Posted by play2much2004

is it me or are post disappearing?
yuku sucks. those posts will re-appear thanks to that $$#@!@%%*+%++ magician

and those grey toki's are HOT. i need a pair
nerd.gif

Can anybody help me out with the fit of a suit vest (I guess you would call it that)?
I just purchased one and am wondering where it should be in relation to my pants, it currently fits slightly over my waist line where I wear my pants, I feel like it is a bit too long, is that normal or should it sit above the waist line so the shirt is slightly exposed?

Also what are some alternatives to sperry top-sider boat shoes, roughly the same price range and same style?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by wj4

I dont know what to say then.......theyre Levi 514s, arent they all the same?

Yeah man, you definitely gotta get the leg opening tapered a bit. The jeans looks too baggy for low-cut sneakers.

Btw, what size are you in shoes? I'm a 8.5 but my 514s look nowhere as baggy as those. Just curious.

^
I wear a 9, but went with a 8.5 in those Chucks cause people said size down some...

I think it looks different when I take the pic when Im just standing, vs. when Im actually walking around haha.

Back
Top Bottom