Drinking Hennessy for the 1st time in years... kinda hesitant.

hennessy_black.jpg

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

Been an avid White consumer for the past 3yrs... Time to experiement.
nerd.gif

My boys are visiting me tomorrow, we're pouring Hennie on strippers in Magic city
pimp.gif

man Cake that bottle makes me think I should cop some kill and meet you at Arnies or Polekatz. Wassup?

Have fun being completely belligerent and not remembering it
laugh.gif
. This isone reason I'm iffy about having my first bottle this semester.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

man Cake that bottle makes me think I should cop some kill and meet you at Arnies or Polekatz. Wassup?

*Takes Sip* AHHHH.... I'M SAYIN WHAT'CHA TALMBOUT?!?!?! *Takes Another Sip* Ahhhhh....

Can't Do Arnies... But Skybox Tomorrow
nerd.gif

Fantastic4our... Its Bout Smoooooother Than A Mog G.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

My boys are visiting me tomorrow, we're pouring Hennie on strippers in Magic city
pimp.gif

In a Trench Coat??
Stop it.
I mean, i havent really had the chance to rock the coat....it's hot in Atlanta. I tried last week and had to take it off
frown.gif

pass like nash

henny gets me sloppy i pulled a kanye after about 12 beers drank a bottle of henny and i was out the game completely

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After attending some wild Colombian house party and getting extremely drunk off ofHenny and some other *#%* (I swear these dudes were trying to kill me that night
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
), I'll pass on Hennessy for a while[/color]

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm resisting the urge to tell my girl how much I want to "Stroke" Jessica Mrs. Rabbit
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats that truth serum G.

Im bout to head to my Ace's bachelor party in a few, got a bottle of that dirty water on deck as we speak.

I haven't tried that Black yet tho.

Back
Top Bottom