Drinking straight out of the jug/carton/bottle in the fridge Appreciation!

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by majik214

You stay with your sister and her husband? And you drink out of their jugs?

Horrible habit.

Step your guest game up.

I hope you at least buy those groceries or pay them rent....

bro bro im 18yo why would i pay my sis rent? i been stayin wiid my sis most of my life because our mother stays in prison. i buy groceries and whatnot, babysit my nephews often, take them && pick them up from school. i would do whatever my sis needed me to do i aint got to pay no rent right now homie, im still a damn child imo. if i was 22 (diffrent story).
At least you'll be living with your mom again soon.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i stay wiid my sister and her and her husband stay firing me up about it but eff that! i bought it i can do what i like wiid it! i dont care if it is in your fridge, dont drink it if you dont want none. and im too lazy to even go and get a cup and pour it up, replace the juice, wash the cup, and put it back in the cabinet. if i leave it in the sink imma get {B} worder at!

i drink straight out the jug and i love it, eff all who dont!
pimp.gif
why does everyone have to taste the p you eating?

i aint ate p since feburary. #imnotsmashing

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Horrible habit.

Step your guest game up.

bro bro im 18yo why would i pay my sis rent? i been stayin wiid my sis most of my life because our mother stays in prison. i buy groceries and whatnot, babysit my nephews often, take them && pick them up from school. i would do whatever my sis needed me to do i aint got to pay no rent right now homie, im still a damn child imo. if i was 22 (diffrent story).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I do this at home because I'm the only one drinking out of that drink. Otherwise, that @%+ is mad inconsiderate and disgusting.

i do it when no one is looking......same with grabbing food from the pot double dipping with my fork/spoon.

the way i see it is...if these people believe in that 5 second rule...i dont think theyd mind something that "barely" touched my lips

Horrible habit.

Step your guest game up.

eek.gif
cold hearted dude

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

me and my sister do this, sometimes we share hennessy and chockolit milk

Real talk, your intentional misspelling is getting played out. You should probably find a new way to troll and a new method to accomplish the lulz.

Yall %!+$%@ cold blooded.

I like doing this every now and then.

Someone school me on why NT doesn't like Swangin? Is it cuz of the way he types? or yall think he be tellin ducktales? or cuz yall just don't like hise-persona?

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Horrible habit.

Step your guest game up.

eek.gif
cold hearted dude
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yall %!+$%@ cold blooded.

I like doing this every now and then.

Someone school me on why NT doesn't like Swangin? Is it cuz of the way he types? or yall think he be tellin ducktales? or cuz yall just don't like his e-persona?

i could help you wid that sir.
*all i talk about is swangin swangas slabs...etc
*i make alot of dumb real life mistakes
*im young minded and childish
*im speak my mind and never lie
*and a tad bit of how i type and talk, though

but real talk bro bro im a cool dude alot of these people just be on that bullcorn homie, im one of the realest dudes on nt.
pimp.gif

It's nasty and leaves germs and bacteria to form. Some monsters inside of me type thing like that show on the animal planet.

Grimy. Especially knowing other people are drinking out of the same carton.

Even if you live on your own, have you heard of backwash?

Back
Top Bottom