Driving Pet Peeves

solewoman

Staff member
- when cops are coming the opposite direction and decide to make a left turn (theirs) and your driving straight. Then they sit in the middle of the trafficlane where you cant go straight. Theres nothing you can do either (ive learned the hard way that its not best to honk or flip them off)
- bicyclists who drive in the middle of the street and dont obey traffic laws, sometimes i just want to tap the back of their wheel and see what happens
- when people in front of you are driving slow to turn and you miss your chance to turn
- sitting through a light twice because people dont pay attention

yes i'm mad. I just drove in downtown dc
mad.gif

Geez if you think it's that bad in d.c....

Imagine driving around L.A.

I hate:

- Bicyclist thinking they have the same traffic rights as the automobiles on the road, I mean stay on the right side!!
- When you get into right lane to make a right turn, and the car in front of u is actually going straight so I have to wait until the light turns green

- When drivers put on their turn signal and don't wait even a few seconds, and just merge right in front of you
mad.gif

When you go to your car and put your folder that has EVERYTHING from two of your classes on top of your car, unlock the door, open the door, start the car, andthen drive off the parking lot not knowing that your freaken folder just went bye bye. This happened an hour ago and twice already. I'm heated Niketalk,heated!!
mad.gif

traffic lights that refuse to work
pedistrians/bicyclists that are trying to go straight when u making a right turn on a red
ambulance behind u when u in left lane when theres hella traffic.

PEOPLE THAT TEXT WHILE DRIVING. IF ANY OF YOU DO THAT, I PROMISE MY SHOTTY GOT WI-FI...THAT #$$@ PISSES MEOFF.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

everything other drivers do

but then i again i realized aint no point getting mad, so now i dont care

havent honked my horn at another car in like 3 years

-People who leave their turning signals on.
-Those who insist on driving the exact speed limit in the fast lane of the freeway.
-When drivers brake waaaaay to early and you gotta hit the brakes.

I hate when people are at a stop light and there is a huge gap between them and the car ahead of them.

umm..this guy didn't check his blind spot and changed lanes right into the side of my car...i was able to swerve and get into the breakdown lane just intime to avoid an accident
when people don't stop at stop signs
when people think they can just come from behind you and pass you on a one lane road
basically anyone that cuts you off for no good reason, just cause they don't wanna wait to merge
driving in the bronx sucks

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Geez if you think it's that bad in d.c....

Imagine driving around L.A.

I hate:

- Bicyclist thinking they have the same traffic rights as the automobiles on the road, I mean stay on the right side!!
- When you get into right lane to make a right turn, and the car in front of u is actually going straight so I have to wait until the light turns green

- When drivers put on their turn signal and don't wait even a few seconds, and just merge right in front of you
mad.gif

trust me i have. im from l.a. have u driven in dc? md? or va? la is a tad bit better

Originally Posted by RocSole

I hate when people are at a stop light and there is a huge gap between them and the car ahead of them.
mad.gif
thought i was the onlyone

also when your driving and the car next to you drives the same speed just to look inside ya car i mean come on!!!!

- Mopeds, Cyclists, & Slow drivers should be murdered.

- Get off your phone, or put it on speaker.

- Trucks with High beams on 24/7, I can't see @%% (So I drive slower you can honk your horn but my music is pretty loud)

- I don't understand why people aren't just happy with their cars I hate driving and seeing Year 1998 & below Honda Civics with...
- Loud exhaust : You ain't getting anywhere quicker.
- Body Kits : All that money you spent on parts & labor you could have bought something better.
- Tv's in the headrest: Really? It's a 94 Civic Hatchback...SMH
- Horrible sound systems(rattling, buzzing too much, making horrible noises) : I don't think your Reggaeton should be sounding that bad Papi.

- people who switch lanes instead of slowing down when the car in front of them slows down or makes a turn. that %@%$ is extremelydangerous, but i see it happen all the time. im like, those milliseconds you just saved put yours and my life in danger jerk off!!

When people riding with me, (mostly females, dunno why
ohwell.gif
) put their feet up on the passenger side dashboard.... I keep tellin' them that if I wreck, thatairbag is gonna blow their legs out
laugh.gif

people that don't use their turn signals
mad.gif

people that break too much

big *#* 18 wheelers in the fast lane
alien.gif

almost everything LA driver's do

when someone in front of you stops at a yellow when ya'll both know u both could make the light.

when you slow down to let someone in your lane and they just go slower and slower till where your like F it and speed up.

When people think it's okay to go all the way down the freeway and then merge over at the last second. They know the lane's going to end becausethere's a freaking sign that say "Lane must exit in 1 mile", but they decide that it's okay to drive all the way down and basically cut infront of everyone (sometimes even crossing two white lines). I don't see why people think it's okay - just because you're in a car. It's notlike you would do that at a basketball game and cut in front of someone waiting in line at the hot dog stand! Oh, and people who don't use their blinkers.

Back
Top Bottom