Dropping your phone Unappreciation

I know a lot of y'all have ha it happen to you.Man I just bought my iPhone about 3 months ago talmabout I'm going to take care of this. Until yesterday while I was getting out of my truck I forgot I had it in my lap and bam!I knew it was my phone picking it up with the quickness. Luckily no scratches. It was fine

I've dropped my phone so many times but luckily the screen has never cracked.

Thats exactly how I cracked my Gorilla Glass sporting Galaxy, baby was on my lap, I forgot, got out of the car and blammo whamma
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I know a lot of y'all have ha it happen to you. Man I just bought my iPhone about 3 months ago talmabout I'm going to take care of this . Until yesterday while I was getting out of my truck I forgot I had it in my lap and bam! I knew it was my phone picking it up with the quickness. Luckily no scratches. It was fine

Came in here to post this... I hate it when that $+@+ happens..

its time for me to upgrade tho

I have a blackberry and 2 year old nephew so he loves to throw my phone on the floor ._. hes done it a million times somehow it hasnt broken yet thank god.

Had a nice case on my phone for about 5 months..NEVER dropped it once..
Case breaks and as soon as I took it off I've been dropping my phone like crazyyy
mad.gif
mad.gif

Life..this cant be it

Definitely unappreciated, but it's a damn good feeling when you pick up the phone and there is no scratches/cracks on the screen. 

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I have a blackberry and 2 year old nephew so he loves to throw my phone on the floor ._. hes done it a million times somehow it hasnt broken yet thank god.

My 2 year old nephew does the same thing to my iphone. First I get 
mad.gif
 but then he hits me with the 
grin.gif
 and then we both 
laugh.gif

This is why I keep my iPhone in a case especially on those nights where you're out drinking and you're not really caring about your phone.

I swear i've dropped my phone so much its not funny 
30t6p3b.gif
. I usually keep it on lap and even if its in my case on my hip i get out of the car and inadvertently grab for my phone but look like i'm grabbing my nuts circa N.W.A 88', people giving me the
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

I've dropped my phone so many times but luckily the screen has never cracked. I just said F it.

Screen has been cracked for a good 2 months, like really cracked. It honestly doesnt bother me personally but then ppl always give me the
eek.gif
grin.gif
 "you're poor" look. I can get it fixed I just know its  gonna break again once I get it fixed.
frown.gif
mad.gif

Think I'll do it this weekend tho.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I know a lot of y'all have ha it happen to you. Man I just bought my iPhone about 3 months ago talmabout I'm going to take care of this . Until yesterday while I was getting out of my truck I forgot I had it in my lap and bam! I knew it was my phone picking it up with the quickness. Luckily no scratches. It was fine

Came in here to post this... I hate it when that $+@+ happens..

its time for me to upgrade tho

dog this +!%+ happen to me all the time 

Dropped my iPhone a couple of days ago and the whole back of the phone shattered
laugh.gif

Immediately went to Amazon and copped a case.

I know a lot of y'all have ha it happen to you.Man I just bought my iPhone about 3 months ago talmabout I'm going to take care of this. Until yesterday while I was getting out of my truck I forgot I had it in my lap and bam!I knew it was my phone picking it up with the quickness. Luckily no scratches. It was fine

I do this all the time too.  But everytime my iphone has been fine.

Damn dudes still dropping phones?
I haven't dropped a phone in over almost 3 years.

a few months ago I was walking outside to the train station and was on my phone texting. It snowed a few days ago before then and most of it had melted. Unfortunately there was still ice on the sidewalk and I slipped and fell. I unintentionally used my phone (the side where the screen is) to block my hand from scraping on the concrete. When I looked at my phone's screen after I fell it was cracked all over

looked like this. (it was HTC EVO 4G)
6a00d83451c9ec69e20147e05d8213970b-800wi

good thing I got monthly insurance on the phone. Got a replacement for $100

Sidekick 3 met that demize,G1 the same thing,lx 09 or w.e year that was and my cliq my sister dropped and the whole thing shattered into pieces...., had my iphone for a few months now and by the grace of the almighty havent dropped it seriously yet...

Rarely drop my Blackberry. But times I have no damage or scratches, the case also helps. I'm afraid about the iPhone though, I have a feeling I'm going to drop it and %$#% it up.

So I worked an overnight shift and was dead tired. I started fidgeting with my phone trying to put my headphones in and dropped everything. Screen is cracked pretty bad. I keep saying im going to throw it on craigslist for the cheap (already got a replacement) but I keep forgetting.

Damn, I'm happy I never cracked my screen of all the time's I've dropped my Droid X...time to put that case back on.

Back
Top Bottom