DS 2009 jordan retro 11 jams size 9.5

How is it fake? I just want to know
They are replicas 100%..there are many tells here man..

1 the sole is too icey..

2 the 23s are off.

3 the collars are fat and not defined.

4 the white lines on the tongue tag should be blue.

5 the sole is rounded on the heels.

6 the box does not seem to be embossed as it should be.

They are replicas 100%..there are many tells here man..

1 the sole is too icey..
2 the 23s are off.
3 the collars are fat and not defined.
4 the white lines on the tongue tag should be blue.
5 the sole is rounded on the heels.
6 the box does not seem to be embossed as it should be.

Exactly! Couldn't say it better.

Wrong colored jumpman on the box as well. And no one should own a space jam pair that icy. Literally no yellowing on that thing at all. Those blue traction pods make the ice yellow over time. Its inevitable. Especially for a 4+ yr old shoe.

Those are GM's. And they're bad GM's at that. Cmon man, the phylon rounded off in the back alone should have had you laugh in the seller's face. Let alone the ridiculous patent cut, the puffy ankles,and dear god the icy soles. How are people seriously this ignorant dropping hundreds of dollars on a single pair. For god's sake do some research first.

Those are GM's. And they're bad GM's at that. Cmon man, the phylon rounded off in the back alone should have had you laugh in the seller's face. Let alone the ridiculous patent cut, the puffy ankles,and dear god the icy soles. How are people seriously this ignorant dropping hundreds of dollars on a single pair. For god's sake do some research first.

Just to play devils advocate, as @timmybrixxx knows I love to do lol the rounded phylon point on the back of the shoe happens (and quite often) to retail pairs. They don't always come to a point. And as far as the height of the patent leather cut in back, they're not unreasonably high as far as 2009 space jams go as I am staring at my release day pair right now. But other than that the puffy collars and the icy sole are sure signs of GM.

What is gm?

Lol it's all good. GM stands for 'grey/gray market' shoes. In other words unauthorized, not authentic, replica, fake whatever you wanna call them. But they're the top of the line as far as non legit pairs. They are made very close to authentics and could pass as legit to the average person or non educated sneaker head.

There is a lot of talk about what exactly gray market is. Some say that they are authentic when they are not. Some call them B-grades which is also not true because B-grades are authentic shoes made my Nike that just didn't pass quality inspection. Some say they are made in the same factories or with the same exact materials that the authentics have. But again, there is no proof of that. So whatever the allegations may be, GM's are simply non authentic shoes.

Everybody has different opinions on GM pairs. Some are okay with having them in their collection. While most would prefer to only own authentic shoes. The decision is totally up to the buyer/owner of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom