DS Air Jordan 11 "bred"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h1]A BRUTALKIDALEX LISTINGS[/h1]
Up for grabs are a DS pair of Deadstocked "bred" jordan 11  size 10.5

Usually looking for trades but right now I have to turn all trades down.

all my shoes are either 10.5 or 11 and i will specify in the text.

All my shoes are 100% authentic no B grade or Variants.

All shoes sold were purchased through a major retailer ( footlocker, Niketown, finish line ,ECT.)

I highly prefer NYC meetups the easier the meet up the better  However, i will ship if details are discussed before hand.

You may PM me but if you wish to reach me faster Please text 646-789-9446 or email [email protected]

SERIOUS buyers need apply

Now on to the shoes!!!

why post kicks for sale and dont want to sell them? makes absolutely no sense i give up. good luck to whoever deals with this guy

check his other listings(DB 9's) im not the only from the looks of it hahaha its all good. i guess he doesnt have a paypal account to send invoice.

Sorry for your loss man but not everyone is a scammer online especially if you paid through paypal. I was scammed once for a GM pair of bred 11 $300 on ebay and I only buy sneakers online on NT forums now. Man 270 for bred 11 is a great deal lol it seems like this guy changed his mind about selling. GL guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
why post kicks for sale and dont want to sell them? makes absolutely no sense i give up. good luck to whoever deals with this guy

please elaborate

I paid for these and doernbecher ixs and he won't reply to texts

are you sure and can you post a screen shot? he said you didn't pay for the shoes and another member left him feedback for the 2 shoes today.

View media item 916755

brutalkidalex is legit. i purchased 3 pairs off of him on 2 separate occasions on a meetup

tkbawlin95 tkbawlin95 - doesn't look like hes scamming you. looks like he just decided not to sell to you for some reason or another. could have been the local deal that naphyde naphyde completed

nobody paid for db's except the guy who got them, one guy sent payment for 3 sneakers and will be refundd because there was no invoice. Sorry for the mix up but i do not scam sorry for the mixup Thank you mod for helping me clear this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom