Dudes tryna be sexy on facebook and myspace

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

He look like a zombie from RE5
laugh.gif

Son looks like the somalian eye witness

yo whats up with pics like this. I dont know if theres been a thread like this but i find them funny. Espically this one.
And he tryna take my niece to the prom

So he pulled your niece and now you're trying toc-block
indifferent.gif

YO!

Son ugly as hell, though.

On top of that, cuz look like he got the personality of an autistic leprechaun.

DF!!!

autistic leprechaun--random a** comparison but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on the real, my dude's head is out of this world---lookin' like gazoo up out this.......

gazoo.jpg

Originally Posted by solematic j21

do you know this guy or were you just looking through mens pictures on myspace?

And even if you know the guy, why did you look at his pic long enough to post it on here??
smh.gif
I personally don't find that sexy at all, but a guy defininganother dude's looks is unsexy as well...

YO! The Jon .gif is pretty funny...

But lil dude unreal though. If it was me OP, I couldn't let my niece go out like that. It's real in the field. Dude probably gonna be looking forpost-prom beats. Making hot, sweaty, butt naked end of the rainbow sex with your sibling's seed.

roll.gif

That's worth chaperoning... DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! The Jon .gif is pretty funny...

But lil dude unreal though. If it was me OP, I couldn't let my niece go out like that. It's real in the field. Dude probably gonna be looking for post-prom beats. Making hot, sweaty, butt naked end of the rainbow sex with your sibling's seed.

roll.gif

That's worth chaperoning... DF!!!
yeah thats when you and some older cousisn gotta scare him before the prom.

This cat right here
yellow-bastard.jpg

consider your closet status elevated to level orange for making this thread though.

Aww man reminds of the dudes with a 10/10 body in the profile picture and you mess up and investigate the rest of the album and end up with a
sick.gif
face.

Back
Top Bottom