Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Paypal payment went through at 6 but still no nike confirmation. Hmmmm am i good broskis?

not my pic but thoughts? I kinda like it.

you should speak to a nike rep to be sure. but preparing to ship should mean your good...they wont charge your paypal till they ship.

it goes through steps: processing, preparing to ship, & shipped.

you should speak to a nike rep to be sure. but preparing to ship should mean your good...they wont charge your paypal till they ship.

it goes through steps: processing, preparing to ship, & shipped.
just spoke with them

sent another confirmation email, but still havent received it yet..probably something on my email server's end

Mad I wasn't paying attention I would of copped a backup pair for retail from NDC but oh well. Very appreciative I was able to even get one pair so def no biggie.

Viotechs arrived at my crib won't be able to pick em up till after work but I'm def excited.

Disregard the AF1's...

:wow: at the difference between the 2 pairs...

Seeing this pic removes all the rustled jimmies I had from this release. Can't knock those that are truly excited to finally have a pair, but for me that shape is an instant no can do.

Nike retros are the gift and the curse.

Seeing this pic removes all the rustled jimmies I had from this release. Can't knock those that are truly excited to finally have a pair, but for me that shape is an instant no can do.

Precisely the reason I sat this one out. I understand that for some folks, this is all they know. Or, for some, the issue is the money - and that this is the closest they feel they'll ever get to a pair of OGs for a price they are willing to pay. But, if I was in those shoes, I'd rather have an OG pair and skip an upcoming release or two.

Precisely the reason I sat this one out. I understand that for some folks, this is all they know. Or, for some, the issue is the money - and that this is the closest they feel they'll ever get to a pair of OGs for a price they are willing to pay. But, if I was in those shoes, I'd rather have an OG pair and skip an upcoming release or two.
My pair should be here today. Hoping they look half decent in person. I rarely see any of the older Dunks in a 11.5/12, and usually when I do, prices are north of 4 bills.

Back
Top Bottom