Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

My pair should be here today. Hoping they look half decent in person. I rarely see any of the older Dunks in a 11.5/12, and usually when I do, prices are north of 4 bills.

You know, that 's a good point, and sometimes I forget about the big footers. It's a lot more difficult to get a lot of the glory days Dunks in sizes 10.5 and up.

Size 9 is the white male of shoe sizes - sometimes we don't even realize the sense of privilege from which we speak.

Social status has these up on their blog saying hurry in soon but the guy basically hung up on me when I called asking.

Last edited:
i dont think the shape on these is too bad. the picture with the AF1 and OG viotechs has the shoes at a wierd angle which makes them look like crap shape wise

better pic. one noticeable change on these is that the 02s had a golden yellow on the side panel, while the 2013s has a vibrant orange

Last edited:
Wasn't home for the delivery from FedEx. I didn't know that the package required signature confirmation. I signed the release online, so hopefully they'll just leave them at my door tomorrow. Thanks to End for the speedy delivery!

Got my pairs in from END sitting at home. :nthat:

Can't wait to check them out. Just waiting on an 11 now. :smokin

-Drew

My pair should be here today. Hoping they look half decent in person. I rarely see any of the older Dunks in a 11.5/12, and usually when I do, prices are north of 4 bills.

You know, that 's a good point, and sometimes I forget about the big footers. It's a lot more difficult to get a lot of the glory days Dunks in sizes 10.5 and up.

Size 9 is the white male of shoe sizes - sometimes we don't even realize the sense of privilege from which we speak.

LMAO @ "white male of shoe sizes". It really is true though.

Size 11s get more love than 12s and 13s, but even so, the pickings are scarce out there for older gems. And when you do find them, prices are sky high due to the rarity.

got mine from end after a wild goose chase because I wasn't home both times for fed ex. anyway I'm def doing a lace swap, gonna go through my extra sbs. def feeling white. and although (like someone stated) that there's a lot going on, I feel like a right color will make these even better.

I guess it's just me, but Viotechs always looked fine and perfect with the stock laces.

It's not just you, I'm also not a fan of tossing in SB oval laces in a pair that normally uses flat laces. As for me, my pair missed the flight to the US yesterday, they just got clocked getting on the plane tonight in the UK, so I won't get a chance to wear them until next week. Thankfully I can wait on them patiently.

Hello fellow NTers,

Are there still any sites still have US8.5 or 9 that ships internationally?

Need help to get for my friend, he missed it when End and Size? website crashed during checkout.

Thanks

Exactly what did you need with 4 pairs...

Some things I will never understand, you probably weren't even alive when these originally dropped.

You didn't know? Homie gonna wear a pair on his hands & one tied around his neck (chain style) to accessorize the pair he unds. His 4th pair will be the one kept on "ice" for future attempts at neck breaking.

This new breed of sneakerhead.....buffoonery at its best. :rofl:

Mine Came from End. As Well but the Packaging was Terrible in Bubble Wrap, Oh well at least I got a pair Dont Really care Much for the boxes

Anyone else order from Office in the UK and get some shady looking email from DPD Aramax Payment Services for an import tax?

You didn't know? Homie gonna wear a pair on his hands & one tied around his neck (chain style) to accessorize the pair he unds. His 4th pair will be the one kept on "ice" for future attempts at neck breaking.

This new breed of sneakerhead.....buffoonery at its best. :rofl:

Vampiro Will style. I remember people talking 'bout that fool walking around with a pair of Titaniums slung over his shoulder. ...Gotta keep 'em DS somehow.

Truth be told, if you bought extra pairs to resell, just say it.

Generally speaking, everybody is reselling but scared to be labeled a reseller because they think they will get hate from their NT peers. Most of the NT sneaker "gods" resell too. Just own it. I've been known to do it on occasion myself. I've also been known to go out of my way to help people out. People always think NT senses this or that and that's why they go in - what the NT sensors pick up more than anything is insecurity, and that can manifest in many different ways.

I gotta call you out. You claim to get 4-10 pairs of every shoe regardless of limited availability but never post proof of them.

Looks like I missed some entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom