dunkxchange las vegas magic/all star jump off!!! feb 16th

here is the proof of the flyer date is correct time is wrong and the sponsor logos are not on yet but just a heads up

Will definitely be at the event. Too bad theres no school that day so I could walk like 5 minutes over there instead of having to drive the 30 mins but alll good. I will have a pair of DS sz.12 Invisible Woman AF1 if anyone might be interested.

official flyer

here it is

The Las Vegas Dunkxchange will be Fri FEB 16th frim 4pm to 8p
Location is
The University Patio
4725 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89119

This venue is across the street from the Thomas and Mack center(HOME OF THE NBA ALL STAR GAME)
This is a great way to move large amounts of kicks, trade and sell them 2. We expect a huge turnout and maybe a nba all star or two. Come out and have some fun, meet some industry people and get some kicks

LOTS OF FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and my buddy might roll up with tons of heat.....we are selling off the rest of Allon's kicks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AA - If you can, send me a list of what you have including sizes and price and I might be interested in buying some of it.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

No problem I will PM it to you right now...hit me with your email so I can send you a more updated copy later

peace
http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

if anyone would like to get a table get at us we have 3 left to sell and they go fast toward the last few days. Hit us up at [email protected] or call 714 809 2006
peace
dunkxchange

ALSO WE DID A DUNKXHCANGE X ORISUE SHIRT FOR THE 2007 TOUR AND I WILL BE RELEASED AT THE DUNKXCHANGE LV. WE HAVE LIMITED IT TO ONLY 50 SHIRTS PER SHOW SO DEF PICK ONE OF THOSE UP. THEY WILL BE 25 BUCKS. BIG UPS TO ORISUE FOR THE SITUATION. THE TEES ARE FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went there last night.. extremely hot with all those people in that little place. everything under the sun was for sale in there. only celebrity (kind of lol) sighting was Cashis coming through with his Dead Serious Hoody on doing a little 30 seconds on the mic. MUCH better than the previous DX we had at unlv.

i didn't take too many pictures of the event. Crowded in there but it was cool.
I was wearing the 'Thing Dunks' ana white thermal shirt if anyone saw me in there.
Probably about any Jordan/Dunk you could think of for sale and some clothing/hats. Here's the only picture i took of Cashis on the mic with his Dead Serious hoody
2h6c301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom