Dustblaaze- Thank You For The Website, Autotrade.com is where i make my final choice...(LOCK PLZ)

maybe it was a time off project he wanted to do but i wanna take it and do the job myself, i have a lot of time to fix the car. and make it into what i want to, i was gonna get rid of the body parts and paint the car black,,that was my start.

maybe it was a time off project he wanted to do but i wanna take it and do the job myself, i have a lot of time to fix the car. and make it into what i want to, i was gonna get rid of the body parts and paint the car black,,that was my start.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Do it

Would make for a fun project

Paint it
Ditch the body kit for a lip kit
swap in a SR20DE
boost it

The man knows whats up, this the response that i also wanted to see, so much stuff can be done to this car and i have all the time in the world to do it.

Do it

Paint it
swap in a SR20DE
boost it

The man knows whats up, this the response that i also wanted to see, so much stuff can be done to this car and i have all the time in the world to do it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he actually drove that? 
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

so that's whats hot on the streets now instead of big spoilers it's vents on the side?

he actually drove that? 
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

so that's whats hot on the streets now instead of big spoilers it's vents on the side?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Do it

Paint it
swap in a SR20DE
boost it

what do you mean "this is what you wanted to see"?  You DID come asking for opinions on NT.  If youre just looking for a fun project, then who's to say if this car is worth the $1500.....you havent told us certain key factors....and we dont know the amount of work youre able or willing to put into fixing this thing up...or what you even have in mind.....all of which would come into play in determining its monetary worth to you

Do it

Paint it
swap in a SR20DE
boost it

what do you mean "this is what you wanted to see"?  You DID come asking for opinions on NT.  If youre just looking for a fun project, then who's to say if this car is worth the $1500.....you havent told us certain key factors....and we dont know the amount of work youre able or willing to put into fixing this thing up...or what you even have in mind.....all of which would come into play in determining its monetary worth to you

A close friend of mine is in a tight situation and want's to sell his car, he original price was 2g's but since we good friends he told me $1,500. Just wanna know NT is this a good deal for this car. This is gonna be my first car if i purchase it.

I wanna change the color, the yellow is
sick.gif
to me and the skirt is way to close to the ground so ima gonna change that but overall what do you think about the car?
That car is hideous. And did you actually just write that?

A close friend of mine is in a tight situation and want's to sell his car, he original price was 2g's but since we good friends he told me $1,500. Just wanna know NT is this a good deal for this car. This is gonna be my first car if i purchase it.

I wanna change the color, the yellow is
sick.gif
to me and the skirt is way to close to the ground so ima gonna change that but overall what do you think about the car?
That car is hideous. And did you actually just write that?

Back
Top Bottom