Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

R&B is in such a good place now:

DVSN / Sampha / SZA / Frank / Daniel Caesar / Jessie Ware / 6LACK / Kari Faux / Kilo Kish / Sonder / Majid Jordan / PND / Jorja Smith / Sinead Harnett / NAO / Alina Baraz / Syd / Kelela / Steve Lacy / Dawn Richard / H.E.R.
Fixed.

R&B is in such a good place now:

DVSN / Sampha / SZA / Frank / Daniel Caesar / Jessie Ware / 6LACK / Kari Faux / Kilo Kish / Sonder / Majid Jordan / PND / Jorja Smith / Sinead Harnett / NAO / Alina Baraz / Syd / Kelela / Steve Lacy / Dawn Richard

+

Anderson Paak. / Sabrina Claudio/ H.E.R. / Xavier Omar/

R&B is in a good place right now, so many different flavors. there's something for everybody out there right now.

Daniel Caesar blowing every body out the water.

Dvsn cool.

Sonder is cool. Played a couple of tracks of his, he not a stand out for me. He under the old Weeknd umbrella.

Daniel Caesar blowing every body out the water.

Dvsn cool.

Sonder is cool. Played a couple of tracks of his, he not a stand out for me. He under the old Weeknd umbrella.
Sonder is a group my guy. And sounds nothing like old Abel. Come on.

Too fast is under that umbrella. I haven't played the whole tape yet. When I do I'll follow up.

Screenshot_20171021-090326.jpg

I knew I would enjoy the album, didn't think I'd have to force myself to stop listening. Put 2 workers up on this album and they can't stop listening and texting me about lol

The second half of Nuh Time/ Tel Time is my favorite part of this album.

The thing I hate about tracks that release before the actual album is that they get played the **** out.

Favorite tracks that didn't release until the album dropped-

Conversation in a diner
Nuh Time
Morning After
Body Smile

If I had waited and listened to Mood and POV when the project dropped I probably would have had a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom