Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

This project is wayyy better than the 1st.
I take this back off Angela alone.

A5482FFC-3101-453C-A04D-D50BE2B70D09.gif

I can't decide which is better honestly. That's actually a good thing though. Better than trying to decide which project is their worst. DVSN hasn't fumbled yet

Still undecided whether I want to attend their LA show alone :lol:

I was going to invite this one chick I was talking to but I’ve lost interest in her in the past few weeks so that’s a no go.

It was discussed on Everyday Struggle. Ak spoke to 40 and said that they both say it’s not their job to promote and push the artists. Watch the episode.

Nobody is trying to slander your daddy. We good. :lol:

Oh so he say she say, got it.

They really do have two classics. I might be firmly in the Morning After being *slightly* better than Sept. 5th camp—just slightly. I’m gonna hit the MD show then the Philly show, the very next night.

Any SoCal heads going to the show this weekend? Thinking about going to the Friday show at Novo that was just added.

Ended up going to tonight’s show last min.

That boy Daniel was saaangin’ :sick:

Did a good amount of tracks from Sept. 5th, too.

Sadly no “Angela,” tho.

Probably for the better because I would have started shrieking like a dolphin if they would have done that to us.

Ended up going to tonight’s show last min.

That boy Daniel was saaangin’ :sick:

Did a good amount of tracks from Sept. 5th, too.

Sadly no “Angela,” tho.

Probably for the better because I would have started shrieking like a dolphin if they would have done that to us.
you went alone papi? Still not sure how this ish gonna play out when I go alone lol

you went alone papi? Still not sure how this ish gonna play out when I go alone lol
Yeah, I ended up going alone lol

It was weird for the first 10 mins that I was there but after going to get a drink, I luckily ended up by this trio of girls before the set started who were super social so I just chilled with them for the rest of the show.

Disclaimer: my hair started the convo so my advise would be to wear your crispiest fitted, fam.

Yeah, I ended up going alone lol

It was weird for the first 10 mins that I was there but after going to get a drink, I luckily ended up by this trio of girls before the set started who were super social so I just chilled with them for the rest of the show.

Disclaimer: my hair started the convo so my advise would be to wear your crispiest fitted, fam.

I’m growing out my beard so I got this.

Back
Top Bottom