Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

New track is amazing. 

Took a day or two to grow on me but we're all the way plugged in now. 

These dudes are just on another level sonically. 

Been jammin this tune all day. sht is 
pimp.gif

New track is flames. First album was one of my favorites of last year and still gets heavy rotation. Definitely looking forward to a new project.

I honestly thought their last album was one of the best projects to drop last year.

Production is A1 uncut raw

But my opinion on his voice hasn't changed. He comes off too generic as a vocalist. If he was on a song with a different producer, I wouldn't recognize it was him singing.

Production is A1 uncut raw

But my opinion on his voice hasn't changed. He comes off too generic as a vocalist. If he was on a song with a different producer, I wouldn't recognize it was him singing.

Hope you're not hinting at the fact he wouldn't be good without nineteen85

Last edited:
Where did I say that?

I wouldn't recognize it was him if it wasn't for the soundscape nineteen85 creates. 

He has a very good voice but he does not stand out. 

Yeah this is way better than think about me

Party w the background vocals!! No wonder issa banger!!

Think About Me is amazing.

Can't wait to give this a listen.

Dudes been batting 1.000

Last edited:
That's where the problem lies, eventually dudes are gonna give us a terrible track.

That's where the problem lies, eventually dudes are gonna give us a terrible track.
I don't know man. Sonically they're in another galaxy. 

Reminds me of Trilogy/Kissland era Abel. 

We might be waiting a while for a miss. 

Last edited:
Can't really compare em to older Weeknd. Whole different lane than any before or after him. However as far as pure R&B these guys are killing it.

I didn't compare them I was saying that their early inability to miss reminds me of the consistency The Weeknd demonstrated for 2 - 3 years. 

Last edited:
Decent track. I liked the 1st track better though. I dont know. I think I set the bar too high after Sept 5th. :lol: Not a track on there that's not at least a 7/8 for me :smokin

Back
Top Bottom