Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

laugh.gif
laker fans.... no wonder why no one likes you guys... acting yall won the lotto when you beat the heat.... are we really that good?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
laker fans.... no wonder why no one likes you guys... acting yall won the lotto when you beat the heat.... are we really that good?

No you guys aren't.

"no wonder why no one likes you guys..."

Lol... so are you saying that fans of other teams like other fans?

Boston Fan: "I can't wait to hang out with some Houston Rockets fans tonight."
New York Fan: "Boy the Portland trailblazers sure do have some swell fans."

253080_o.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Love how everyone is a Cornell English Professor
But you didn't even bother sounding the word out. In no way, shape, or form does "heinous" even sound remotely close to "hannis"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

laugh.gif

No you guys aren't.

253080_o.gif

But you didn't even bother sounding the word out. In no way, shape, or form does "heinous" even sound remotely close to "hannis"
laugh.gif

/Thanks for treating me like I'm lebron

Nah Wade isn't dirty, seriously he just goes all our majority of the time and when that happens people are bound to get hurt sometimes.

Raja bell, Bruce Bowen, Charles Oakley, even ron artest are what I think of when dirty players come to mind.

laugh.gif

No you guys aren't.

253080_o.gif

laugh.gif
not is saying you have to like other fans... you guys are the most annoying stans and homers... what was the point of you coming into our thread to talk $@@!... what other team has done that yet?  so the heat are not that good?.. so you jump in every other season thread to talk $@@! when you guys win?...
are record says we are not that good?..

laugh.gif

No you guys aren't.

253080_o.gif

laugh.gif
not is saying you have to like other fans... you guys are the most annoying stans and homers... what was the point of you coming into our thread to talk $@@!... what other team has done that yet?  so the heat are not that good?.. so you jump in every other season thread to talk $@@! when you guys win?...
are record says we are not that good?..
Check my history famb, the heat are barely a blip on my radar. Yeah I wanted to poke a lil fun at Heat fans because I know you guys are hella sensitive and it's all games to me. But don't act like the Heat are the only team that has fans of other teams talking trash. Just go spend a little time in the Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, or Clippers thread and get back to me boy..

Although I'm not even a "die-hard" laker fan, the difference between a Laker stan and a stan of the Heat is that, the Lakers have actually done something
laugh.gif

The Heat do nothing but have victory parades before the season begins and start dancing when they're up 17 Game 2 of the finals.

first off im not a boy... 2nd, i was in the laker thread last year and the bulls... yall dudes was crying getting ready to tell meth... ive been here long enough and had my peace with the bulls, real laker fans, and knicks fans... who are the sensitive heat fans?...
oh thats right yall got swept last year and no one is expecting you guys to do anything for the next 3 years...

first off im not a boy... 2nd, i was in the laker thread last year and the bulls... yall dudes was crying getting ready to tell meth... ive been here long enough and had my peace with the bulls, real laker fans, and knicks fans... who are the sensitive heat fans?...
oh thats right yall got swept last year and no one is expecting you guys to do anything for the next 3 years...
ok Miss Cleo

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

ok Miss Cleo
4239888_1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh... my bad...

I don't even care about the whole Kobe vs. D. Wade, I'm still salty 0 dambs were given after dude used Rondo's arm as a landing pad
frown.gif

almost tied on what is more hilarious

the gif or someone postin an image from b@ngbr0s or "hannis"...

Back
Top Bottom