Dwyane Wade to Li-Ning?

Joined Jan 13, 2013
Yeah was wondering the same thing when watched the game. No strap and overall design was to different to be a possible WOW 6.5...
Seems like there are two different uppers for Yu Shuai 11. 2nd one have knitted upper similar to D-Wade signature shoe.

I'm just curious... Did he decide to wear them by himself or Li-Ning asked him?

Joined Jan 21, 2015
Yeah was wondering the same thing when watched the game. No strap and overall design was to different to be a possible WOW 6.5...
Seems like there are two different uppers for Yu Shuai 11. 2nd one have knitted upper similar to D-Wade signature shoe.

My only question is do these have the same cushion as the WoW6...

Joined Jan 21, 2015

Not sure if you guys knew this or not but CJ mccollum has been wearing these since he signed with Li Ning....I wouldn't mind trying out a pair

Joined Jan 12, 2014
Anyone have pair of Wade 6 LS can chime in on fit and comfort? Is it same cushion as the performance model.

Another question is those with the denim 5, how they holding up? Better with age like pair of good denim?

Joined Jun 8, 2017
Anyone have pair of Wade 6 LS can chime in on fit and comfort? Is it same cushion as the performance model.

Another question is those with the denim 5, how they holding up? Better with age like pair of good denim?
Nightwing did an overview of the 6 LS. Apparently they don't use the Drive foam, just Cloud foam.

Joined Jan 13, 2013
I think Li-Ning should release Vice colorway. Maybe even 3 - white based home, black based away and maybe teal.

Joined Jan 21, 2015
Huh sz11 right there

Screenshot_20180503-230754_Chrome.jpg
Hmmm, that 11 was not there when I clicked on the site before. But none the less it was there this time and I took full advantage....thanks. already have the blue colorway that is a half size too big so these will be perfect

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now