Li-Ning Thread

IMG_20171225_103656_460.jpg

Yeah was wondering the same thing when watched the game. No strap and overall design was to different to be a possible WOW 6.5...
Seems like there are two different uppers for Yu Shuai 11. 2nd one have knitted upper similar to D-Wade signature shoe.

I'm just curious... Did he decide to wear them by himself or Li-Ning asked him?
yushuai-xi-abam059.jpg

Yeah was wondering the same thing when watched the game. No strap and overall design was to different to be a possible WOW 6.5...
Seems like there are two different uppers for Yu Shuai 11. 2nd one have knitted upper similar to D-Wade signature shoe.

yushuai-xi-abam059.jpg
My only question is do these have the same cushion as the WoW6...

yushuai-xi-abam059.jpg
Not sure if you guys knew this or not but CJ mccollum has been wearing these since he signed with Li Ning....I wouldn't mind trying out a pair

Anyone have pair of Wade 6 LS can chime in on fit and comfort? Is it same cushion as the performance model.

Another question is those with the denim 5, how they holding up? Better with age like pair of good denim?

Anyone have pair of Wade 6 LS can chime in on fit and comfort? Is it same cushion as the performance model.

Another question is those with the denim 5, how they holding up? Better with age like pair of good denim?
Nightwing did an overview of the 6 LS. Apparently they don't use the Drive foam, just Cloud foam.

I think Li-Ning should release Vice colorway. Maybe even 3 - white based home, black based away and maybe teal.

Huh sz11 right there

Screenshot_20180503-230754_Chrome.jpg
Hmmm, that 11 was not there when I clicked on the site before. But none the less it was there this time and I took full advantage....thanks. already have the blue colorway that is a half size too big so these will be perfect

Back
Top Bottom