Li-Ning Thread

Only like and want the black pair. Wack they still put two shoes in a pack. Oh well I sold all the Wades I had, like 5 or 6 pairs. Guess I’m gonna stay with zero

My TNS pack came today. I absolutely love these. Been waiting for the right colorway of the wow6.
20180508_170548.jpg
20180508_173751.jpg
20180508_173645.jpg
20180508_173333.jpg
20180508_173033.jpg
20180508_174131.jpg

the black ones look great. correct me if im wrong, but are they not experimenting with textures this year? a lot of these look mostly the exact same but different print and fade on the sole. i just feel like the line isnt doing ANYTHING this year

Buyer beware on the Old Rose colorway. So I was led to believe this was limited to 300 pairs TOTAL. That were individually numbered on the shoe and came in a special box. At no point do I recall reading anything different. Well apparently Li Ning made different batches. One set is limited to 300 pairs (Specifically for SIZE x) and the other is a general release (Who knows how many pairs) that looks identical but isn't numbered and doesn't have the special box. Maybe its my fault for not paying more attention but I never thought they would make a shoe that looks identical, release it at a similar time, and them be different. It seems incredibly sketchy to market this as a super limited shoe when there are tons out there in a general release form. I ordered from Sunlightstation and its the general release version. It's an awesome company (They gave extras: 2 Pairs of socks, extra laces, stickers, etc... And have amazing shipping: Bagged, shipping box, plastic bubble wrap, and then the shoe box itself) and I like this colorway but I'm tempted to return these. I normally don't buy things based on hype or how limited they are but I will admit that came into consideration when I bought these.

Finally copped some wow 6s. Picked up the juices and caution with the 20% off. Would cop a lot more colorways if they had my 10.5. Is this the first wow6 sale? I never copped any for retail because I thought Aliexpress had fsr in all colorways for 160 but one you click the colorway, most sizes show sold out.

Last edited:
Not sure if I should cop the dragon boat colorway or the cautions....or the jordan last shot 14's. Sorry just thinking out loud

Anyone who has been purchasing Wade's shoe for the last few years can chime in on this.

Do you think they'll have some of these colorway of the WoW 6 which are sold out now pop back up again to get rid of any stock left at a heavy discount(similar to the WoW 5 all around $90-100) or have these just been more popular than previous models? I ordered a half size up(and after they stretched, what feels like an whole size) and would love to get more of these in an 11 as opposed to 12.

Thanks!

Anyone who has been purchasing Wade's shoe for the last few years can chime in on this.

Do you think they'll have some of these colorway of the WoW 6 which are sold out now pop back up again to get rid of any stock left at a heavy discount(similar to the WoW 5 all around $90-100) or have these just been more popular than previous models? I ordered a half size up(and after they stretched, what feels like an whole size) and would love to get more of these in an 11 as opposed to 12.

Thanks!

I think they just produced less, because except for super limited colorways, non of the wow's sell out before the 6s and some 5s

Hope they don't put the 6th pair into a pack, I would like to grab those at discount at some point lol

The dragonboat essence 2 just dropped on sunlight Station in members only. How's the sizing on the essence 2?

Back
Top Bottom