E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

No opinion on the controller yet, though I do think it will make or break the system. I want to guess a $350-$400 console w/ $80-$100 controllers.

I really want to know how much more powerful the Wii U is compared to the PS3/360. Though it probably won't matter until a couple years into the console's life.

Hope they %@#%%@! fix online this time.

I was hopeful that the new Nintendo console would have the heavy hitters like COD and Rockstar titles.  I don't know why they put off having those top-selling franchises, it would help them out a lot.  The only reason I would buy the U is for a Zelda game and there'd probably only be one Zelda game released until the next system is developed.  The U would collect dust when I enjoy games like Mass Effect, Uncharted and BioShock on my ps3.

I was hopeful that the new Nintendo console would have the heavy hitters like COD and Rockstar titles.  I don't know why they put off having those top-selling franchises, it would help them out a lot.  The only reason I would buy the U is for a Zelda game and there'd probably only be one Zelda game released until the next system is developed.  The U would collect dust when I enjoy games like Mass Effect, Uncharted and BioShock on my ps3.

They just said Wii Motion Plus is required to play Skyward Sword.  I don't want to use that crap.  I want to use a traditional controller.

They just said Wii Motion Plus is required to play Skyward Sword.  I don't want to use that crap.  I want to use a traditional controller.

Originally Posted by shogun

REQUIRED?

02e2619619a497bf8aa02ec8100bc1648ba007ff_r.gif

Why... why do you do this, Nintendo?

Originally Posted by shogun

REQUIRED?

02e2619619a497bf8aa02ec8100bc1648ba007ff_r.gif

Why... why do you do this, Nintendo?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by quiickz

Nintendo you could have stole the thunder from everyone. Now you will die a horrible death like your crappy Wii. WE HATE GIMMICKS

Isn't Nintendo in 1st, though?
laugh.gif

With console sold? Yes.
In the console race? HELL NO
Truth.
Nintendo has the casual gamer market on lock...but they've pretty much alienated their hardcore fanbase since the release of the Wii. They aren't really losing since they're still making money.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Nintendo you could have stole the thunder from everyone. Now you will die a horrible death like your crappy Wii. WE HATE GIMMICKS

Isn't Nintendo in 1st, though?
laugh.gif

With console sold? Yes.
In the console race? HELL NO
Truth.
Nintendo has the casual gamer market on lock...but they've pretty much alienated their hardcore fanbase since the release of the Wii. They aren't really losing since they're still making money.

Back
Top Bottom