E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by swendro88

Battlefield 3 Live stream coming up at 4.

follow the link:

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/bf3-at-e3
tunned in 
pimp.gif

haha. are you still watching? what the hell is this?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just noticed this:[/color]

[h2]
[/h2]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nice.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just noticed this:[/color]

[h2]
[/h2]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nice.[/color]

follow the link:
tunned in 
pimp.gif
Yeah i am
No lie these interviewers set themselves up for awkward moments with horrible questions; especially when they ask "fans" something and they give the Not so best answer. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And this interviewer is all in this dudes face, like man let him play the game 

Edit: Man these interviewers stay taking shots at CoD on the low.. 
laugh.gif

Edit2 : From what i can seen on the screen of those dudes testing out the MP... it looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

follow the link:
tunned in 
pimp.gif
Yeah i am
No lie these interviewers set themselves up for awkward moments with horrible questions; especially when they ask "fans" something and they give the Not so best answer. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And this interviewer is all in this dudes face, like man let him play the game 

Edit: Man these interviewers stay taking shots at CoD on the low.. 
laugh.gif

Edit2 : From what i can seen on the screen of those dudes testing out the MP... it looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nintendo does have Ghost Recon and the developers of BioShock doing stuff.  That gave us a little bit of optimism.  Nintendo's major problem has always been the lack of 3rd party titles that serious gamers want.  Why they continue that trend, I don't know.  I have great memories of playing the N64.  That was a long time ago and the gamecube and wii have been disappointments as far as gameplay enjoyment.

Nintendo does have Ghost Recon and the developers of BioShock doing stuff.  That gave us a little bit of optimism.  Nintendo's major problem has always been the lack of 3rd party titles that serious gamers want.  Why they continue that trend, I don't know.  I have great memories of playing the N64.  That was a long time ago and the gamecube and wii have been disappointments as far as gameplay enjoyment.

Originally Posted by shogun

Funny that you mention this trend of lack of 3rd party support and then right talk about the great memories you have with the 64. That system probably had the worst 3rd party support of any Nintendo household console.

Funny that you mention this trend of lack of 3rd party support and then right talk about the great memories you have with the 64. That system probably had the worst 3rd party support of any Nintendo household console.

I don't know how you guys are disappointed with the Wii U. Like i tweeted earlier, Nintendo just delivered everything the community asked for.
1080P HD? Check.
3rd Party Support? Check.
Innovation? CHECK.

You guys talk about how the Wii is super casual but it also catered to the Super-Hardcore Retro gamers with games like Super Mario Bros. Wii and plenty of great 1st party Nintendo games. The CoD games with exception of MW2 came out on the Wii and DS, what makes you think that it won't be on the Wii 2? Nintendo hit it out the park today.

I don't know how you guys are disappointed with the Wii U. Like i tweeted earlier, Nintendo just delivered everything the community asked for.
1080P HD? Check.
Innovation? CHECK.

You guys talk about how the Wii is super casual but it also catered to the Super-Hardcore Retro gamers with games like Super Mario Bros. Wii and plenty of great 1st party Nintendo games. The CoD games with exception of MW2 came out on the Wii and DS, what makes you think that it won't be on the Wii 2? Nintendo hit it out the park today.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

They had Golden Eye and Perfect Dark which were 3rd party and probably the best 1st person shooters out at the time.  They had amazing games for it like Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, Mario Party, Mario Kart & Super Smash.  But times are different now.  We're older and want more mature styled games.  The wii hasn't given us that.  Their 1st party games for those systems haven't even been memorable and just seem like recycled games from the 64.

They had Golden Eye and Perfect Dark which were 3rd party and probably the best 1st person shooters out at the time.  They had amazing games for it like Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, Mario Party, Mario Kart & Super Smash.  But times are different now.  We're older and want more mature styled games.  The wii hasn't given us that.  Their 1st party games for those systems haven't even been memorable and just seem like recycled games from the 64.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HOW DARE YOU FORGET CONKER'S BAD FUR DAY!!! [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i loved that damn game. on 64 + xbox. wish it would come back or i could play it again....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HOW DARE YOU FORGET CONKER'S BAD FUR DAY!!! [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i loved that damn game. on 64 + xbox. wish it would come back or i could play it again....[/color]

Originally Posted by quiickz

1080P HD? Check.
Innovation? CHECK.

most of "us" were expecting a new gen of console today, something that would cause the release of the ps4 and the xbox3 which wasnt the case today

this system is obviously aimed at the wii crowd that never adopted 360 or ps3, a year from now this wiiU is going to be releasing with the same games that are already on ps3 and 360

1080P HD? Check.
Innovation? CHECK.

most of "us" were expecting a new gen of console today, something that would cause the release of the ps4 and the xbox3 which wasnt the case today

this system is obviously aimed at the wii crowd that never adopted 360 or ps3, a year from now this wiiU is going to be releasing with the same games that are already on ps3 and 360

1080P HD? Check.
Innovation? CHECK.

I think the problem is that yea they have third party support and full HD but that just means they built a current gen console. It's like they just caught up and until they show us details about their online system and how powerful the console is by showing us it's exclusives then it's just mediocre.
I think people were expecting a console that shows that it's 5/6 years newer than the PS3/360.

As for the controller, it depends on the person. It's innovative yes, but playing certain games on it could be a problem. Can you imagine playing marvel or Street fighter on it. I need to hear more but i'm already dissapointed that you have to use it in the same room as the console.

1080P HD? Check.
Innovation? CHECK.

I think the problem is that yea they have third party support and full HD but that just means they built a current gen console. It's like they just caught up and until they show us details about their online system and how powerful the console is by showing us it's exclusives then it's just mediocre.
I think people were expecting a console that shows that it's 5/6 years newer than the PS3/360.

As for the controller, it depends on the person. It's innovative yes, but playing certain games on it could be a problem. Can you imagine playing marvel or Street fighter on it. I need to hear more but i'm already dissapointed that you have to use it in the same room as the console.

Originally Posted by ddouble

1080P HD? Check.
Innovation? CHECK.

Using the controller would be the same as the DS.

Back
Top Bottom