E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Fact of the matter is we're spoiled. I didn't think their press conference was that bad although I don't have a 360 so I wasn't really interested. Most of us want to be mind-blown so if they're not surprised by anything they see, they'll say it was wack.

If Sony announces something that we aren't expecting or they show us something that rivals Uncharted 2's original reveal then the W will go to them.

Just my 2 cents.

End of the day, it's just Microsoft vs. Sony. Nintendo already wins.

fifa12footballclub530pxheaderimg5152.jpg

Slick.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaan #*%$ this, I'm about to watch Around The Horn / PTI...
Sony really has nothing to show, other than a two page apology for getting hacked. 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Sony doesn't need much to take down MS conference, it was stale. 

Sony really has nothing to show, other than a two page apology for getting hacked. 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Sony doesn't need much to take down MS conference, it was stale. 

roll.gif
Sony is at 5PM PST, I wrote that around 2PM PST, the hell you talking about? 

Im talking about the fact that Sony (just like Microsoft) doesn't have anything really AWE inspiring up there sleeves. But Sony (unlike Microsoft) is in a pretty pathetic situation thanks to the PR hit they took with the network hacking.

roll.gif
Sony is at 5PM PST, I wrote that around 2PM PST, the hell you talking about? 

Im talking about the fact that Sony (just like Microsoft) doesn't have anything really AWE inspiring up there sleeves. But Sony (unlike Microsoft) is in a pretty pathetic situation thanks to the PR hit they took with the network hacking.

Back
Top Bottom