E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

The last guardian should be showed during sony's conference right and I heard of a heavenly sword two a while back plus a couple of other things for Sony. I hope they bring some surprises. I Also can't wait till nintendo's up

The last guardian should be showed during sony's conference right and I heard of a heavenly sword two a while back plus a couple of other things for Sony. I hope they bring some surprises. I Also can't wait till nintendo's up

Sony is the same time as the hockey game? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Sony really has nothing to show, other than a two page apology for getting hacked. 
roll.gif
Sony is at 5PM PST, I wrote that around 2PM PST, the hell you talking about? 
Im talking about the fact that Sony (just like Microsoft) doesn't have anything really AWE inspiring up there sleeves. But Sony (unlike Microsoft) is in a pretty pathetic situation thanks to the PR hit they took with the network hacking.
kojima.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Sony really has nothing to show, other than a two page apology for getting hacked. 
roll.gif
Sony is at 5PM PST, I wrote that around 2PM PST, the hell you talking about? 
Im talking about the fact that Sony (just like Microsoft) doesn't have anything really AWE inspiring up there sleeves. But Sony (unlike Microsoft) is in a pretty pathetic situation thanks to the PR hit they took with the network hacking.
kojima.jpg

Back
Top Bottom