E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

knightngale wrote:

Remember when sony had pure CGI in 2005 and you were like "ITS OVAH"
roll.gif
No I don't, because I never said that. Keep my name and that bogus lie to yourself shorty.

right

You couldn't write this stuff. Sony and Msoft deliver games we expect (us hardcore games), Nintendo not so much.
Wii has non gamers snatching it off the shelves prompting Sony and Msoft to have question marks over their heads. Now they're gunning for the family unit. It's like handing the best of show to Nintendo simply because they put too much emphasis on motion games and too much pre-rendered game-play today.

If Sony has a similar show focused on motion gaming Ninty will be in position to come out on top in terms hardcore fan satisfaction. I'm not calling it though, cuz Ninty can still drop the ball.

You couldn't write this stuff. Sony and Msoft deliver games we expect (us hardcore games), Nintendo not so much.
Wii has non gamers snatching it off the shelves prompting Sony and Msoft to have question marks over their heads. Now they're gunning for the family unit. It's like handing the best of show to Nintendo simply because they put too much emphasis on motion games and too much pre-rendered game-play today.

If Sony has a similar show focused on motion gaming Ninty will be in position to come out on top in terms hardcore fan satisfaction. I'm not calling it though, cuz Ninty can still drop the ball.

I'm not a shooter person but from what I've seen today, I'm wondering how do you choose which shooter to buy? There's too much, but I'm looking forward to Starcraft

I'm not a shooter person but from what I've seen today, I'm wondering how do you choose which shooter to buy? There's too much, but I'm looking forward to Starcraft

Okay, just watched the EA press conference.

FIFA 12 looks like a cop for me.
pimp.gif

Battlefield 3 looks amazing, although they showed the demo with a PC.
laugh.gif
@ the EA guys (especially the BF3 presenter) trying to hold back laughter when they announced their online services were free.

Frostbite 2 looks great, even with NFS. Not sure if I like the running aspect, though. But it's interesting to say the least.

Okay, just watched the EA press conference.

FIFA 12 looks like a cop for me.
pimp.gif

Battlefield 3 looks amazing, although they showed the demo with a PC.
laugh.gif
@ the EA guys (especially the BF3 presenter) trying to hold back laughter when they announced their online services were free.

Frostbite 2 looks great, even with NFS. Not sure if I like the running aspect, though. But it's interesting to say the least.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I hate how the video game industry switched there focus to the casual player.

Its been going downhill ever since they added motion sensing to consoles
Disagree.

More than half of the GOTY nominees will be out on the exhibit floor.

Never judge the industry based on these "major player" press conferences.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I hate how the video game industry switched there focus to the casual player.

Its been going downhill ever since they added motion sensing to consoles
Disagree.

More than half of the GOTY nominees will be out on the exhibit floor.

Never judge the industry based on these "major player" press conferences.

Launch titles will make or break it. If the price range is comparable to the DS it won't even matter, no one will buy it without the games.

Back
Top Bottom