E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Am I the only one that wasn't that impressed by all that? I mean Vita looks nice but I wanted more PS3 news...

Nah you aren't the only one....but watch Sony's gonna end with GOW 4 or something.
Wait its over?

Am I the only one that wasn't that impressed by all that? I mean Vita looks nice but I wanted more PS3 news...

There is no PS3 news... Move sucks, and they've already announced every game you care to know about. End of Story 
tired.gif

Damn I wanted to see gow4 or gears finally getting ported or the guardian game by team ico resistance 1/2 bundle collection..... something anything that was a long as showing for a handheld and barely any ps3 games

nothing mind blowin at all today M$ or PS3

guess its up to nintendo and 3rd party devs to save E3 this year

Damn I wanted to see gow4 or gears finally getting ported or the guardian game by team ico resistance 1/2 bundle collection..... something anything that was a long as showing for a handheld and barely any ps3 games

nothing mind blowin at all today M$ or PS3

guess its up to nintendo and 3rd party devs to save E3 this year

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

Agreed. 
thought i was the only one
microsoft had gow halo and forza.. cmon sony not even a fan of hand helds

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

Agreed. 
thought i was the only one
microsoft had gow halo and forza.. cmon sony not even a fan of hand helds

That's it, Sony and Msoft just setup success for Ninty, they have to royally mess up to not take all the attention.

That's it, Sony and Msoft just setup success for Ninty, they have to royally mess up to not take all the attention.

ps3 is almost at the end of its cycle there wont be anything mind blowing until ps4

Vita looks good, might cop just like fat psp at launch

ps3 is almost at the end of its cycle there wont be anything mind blowing until ps4

Vita looks good, might cop just like fat psp at launch

Back
Top Bottom