E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Damn I wanted to see gow4 or gears finally getting ported or the guardian game by team ico resistance 1/2 bundle collection..... something anything that was a long as showing for a handheld and barely any ps3 games

Gears will NEVER be ported, its Published by M$ sir. Sorry.

MATTER OF FACT WHERE THE @+%+ IS THE GOW 3 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT I THOUGHT THEY WAS GONNA RELEASE OTHER STUFF BESIDES THOSE WEAK +@$ %@%#$+% CHAOS COSTUMES.......MAN IM IRRITATED AS @+%+ WITH SONY RIGHT NOW IM BOUT TO TURN ON MY WII AND PLAY BRAWL

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Damn I wanted to see gow4 or gears finally getting ported or the guardian game by team ico resistance 1/2 bundle collection..... something anything that was a long as showing for a handheld and barely any ps3 games

Gears will NEVER be ported, its Published by M$ sir. Sorry.

MATTER OF FACT WHERE THE @+%+ IS THE GOW 3 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT I THOUGHT THEY WAS GONNA RELEASE OTHER STUFF BESIDES THOSE WEAK +@$ %@%#$+% CHAOS COSTUMES.......MAN IM IRRITATED AS @+%+ WITH SONY RIGHT NOW IM BOUT TO TURN ON MY WII AND PLAY BRAWL

The Vita price is so low because the internal processor and ram have been cut in half.

Uncharted wasn't even running on a release version of the Vita.

The Vita price is so low because the internal processor and ram have been cut in half.

no metal gear?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Oh, !+@*.

That's not good news.

Oh, !+@*.

That's not good news.

From what I caught from this thread, Microsoft is winning with Halo 4 and that other stuff. I dont want another stupid %!% portable piece of $!+#. Vita? GTFOHWTBSSony. I dont even have a xbox.

-Embarrassed PS3 owner

From what I caught from this thread, Microsoft is winning with Halo 4 and that other stuff. I dont want another stupid %!% portable piece of $!+#. Vita? GTFOHWTBSSony. I dont even have a xbox.

-Embarrassed PS3 owner

So is that good or bad?

is that why street fighter was running so choppy?

the presenter looked disappointed while demonstrating  it 

i figured, people are gonna be mighty upset come release day

So is that good or bad?

i figured, people are gonna be mighty upset come release day

Originally Posted by iHust1e

-Embarrassed PS3 owner

Really? THAT'S what you got from this thread? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

-Embarrassed PS3 owner

Really? THAT'S what you got from this thread? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

I was really dying over here with that frame-rate, Ono noticed it and stopped with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom