E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Not sure if Best Buy America is doing this, but Best Buy Canada / Future Shop is doing E3 games pre-order special.

Pre-order 1 game get $10 off, 2 games get $15 off each, 3 games get $20 off each. Basically if you get 3 it's buy 2 get one free for $59.99 games.

Pre-ordered Uncharted 3, Fifa 12 and MW3 for PS3. Had previously pre-ordered BF3 and NHL 12 from EB/GameStop with trade in deals so I'm good for this year's releases!

SupremeApe, heads up on this deal. It applies to games announced/previewed at E3.

Not sure if Best Buy America is doing this, but Best Buy Canada / Future Shop is doing E3 games pre-order special.

Pre-order 1 game get $10 off, 2 games get $15 off each, 3 games get $20 off each. Basically if you get 3 it's buy 2 get one free for $59.99 games.

Pre-ordered Uncharted 3, Fifa 12 and MW3 for PS3. Had previously pre-ordered BF3 and NHL 12 from EB/GameStop with trade in deals so I'm good for this year's releases!

SupremeApe, heads up on this deal. It applies to games announced/previewed at E3.

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The Vita price is so low because the internal processor and ram have been cut in half.

Uncharted wasn't even running on a release version of the Vita.

Source?

Last i heard the internal processor has already been confirmed and we would know if they had cut it in half. As for the ram, it was never confirmed but it was rumored to have 1gb then another rumor saying it has been cut down to 512mb. Sony themselves said the first thing they decided was the price then they got the features to match the price.

he's our insider. he works in the video game industry

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The Vita price is so low because the internal processor and ram have been cut in half.

Uncharted wasn't even running on a release version of the Vita.

Source?

Last i heard the internal processor has already been confirmed and we would know if they had cut it in half. As for the ram, it was never confirmed but it was rumored to have 1gb then another rumor saying it has been cut down to 512mb. Sony themselves said the first thing they decided was the price then they got the features to match the price.

he's our insider. he works in the video game industry

yup. it supposedly has a controller with a 6 inch touchscreen and dual analog sticks, hd graphics

and is significantly ( w/e they mean by that ) more powerful than ps3/360

yup. it supposedly has a controller with a 6 inch touchscreen and dual analog sticks, hd graphics

and is significantly ( w/e they mean by that ) more powerful than ps3/360

link to sony confrence?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just got home from work.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

Was nice conversing with you... until next time... which is tomorrow for Nintendo
smile.gif

But you have a 30 second CGI trailer of Halo 4! There is nothing Nintendo can do to top that!

It is more than 30 seconds...

To me it was still better than anything announced for the PS3 because Halo is what I'm into... at the moment.

You can come with your little slick sarcastic remarks like all who have nothing to back up their argument, but games announced for 360 > what was announced for PS3.

I gave props to their little handheld, but I just think it will end up like another paperweight like how most of our PSP 1's did.

smile.gif

Good night to you too sir!
laugh.gif
you don't see any irony in that?

It's fine that you think Microsoft won, but you're arguing like a fan-boy.

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

Was nice conversing with you... until next time... which is tomorrow for Nintendo
smile.gif

But you have a 30 second CGI trailer of Halo 4! There is nothing Nintendo can do to top that!

It is more than 30 seconds...

To me it was still better than anything announced for the PS3 because Halo is what I'm into... at the moment.

You can come with your little slick sarcastic remarks like all who have nothing to back up their argument, but games announced for 360 > what was announced for PS3.

I gave props to their little handheld, but I just think it will end up like another paperweight like how most of our PSP 1's did.

smile.gif

Good night to you too sir!
laugh.gif
you don't see any irony in that?

It's fine that you think Microsoft won, but you're arguing like a fan-boy.

* MS: B- (Halo CE remake, Halo 4,ME2, Forza 4, BF3, & Tomb Raider all looked good. Kinect Star Wars looked cool. I'm sorry but MW2 just = MW3 with same character models & physics in NY; still not impressed)

* Sony: C (PS Vita SAVED it & I'm glad to see Sly Cooper back; one of the best platformers PS2 ever had. SMH @ no Syphon Filter, they are working on TOO MANY first-party shooters. PS Move remains an epic fail, Kinect at least does something new AND has already sold millions. They should drop Move completely & focus on PS3 & PS Vita)

* EA: B (really excited for SSX & that new IP "Overstrike" from Insomniac Games. Battlefield 3 footage KILLED MW3's @ MS keynote but it was obvious they were playing the PC version. FIFA 12 will be copped as always. Pissed Respawn [former IW staff] didn't show their game & no Mirrors Edge 2/Mercenaries 3)

* Ubisoft: C (besides Ghost Recon, Rayman Origins, & Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 [its like 'Inglorious Basterds' & 'Team Fortress 2' made a baby] -- f**k everything else they're working on)

Nintendo has the potential to have the best keynote of this year's E3 considering they're showing a new console.

* MS: B- (Halo CE remake, Halo 4,ME2, Forza 4, BF3, & Tomb Raider all looked good. Kinect Star Wars looked cool. I'm sorry but MW2 just = MW3 with same character models & physics in NY; still not impressed)

* Sony: C (PS Vita SAVED it & I'm glad to see Sly Cooper back; one of the best platformers PS2 ever had. SMH @ no Syphon Filter, they are working on TOO MANY first-party shooters. PS Move remains an epic fail, Kinect at least does something new AND has already sold millions. They should drop Move completely & focus on PS3 & PS Vita)

* EA: B (really excited for SSX & that new IP "Overstrike" from Insomniac Games. Battlefield 3 footage KILLED MW3's @ MS keynote but it was obvious they were playing the PC version. FIFA 12 will be copped as always. Pissed Respawn [former IW staff] didn't show their game & no Mirrors Edge 2/Mercenaries 3)

* Ubisoft: C (besides Ghost Recon, Rayman Origins, & Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 [its like 'Inglorious Basterds' & 'Team Fortress 2' made a baby] -- f**k everything else they're working on)

Nintendo has the potential to have the best keynote of this year's E3 considering they're showing a new console.

IMO Uncharted series trumps any exclusive game out there. I could care less for another Gears or Halo TBH...

But I'm not going to argue which is better, because I have all 3 major consoles, lol.

Most of the the games I do play are for the most part multi-platform anyways...and I prefer my PS3 anyways so I usually get Fifa, NHL, NBA, CoD/MW series, Battlefield, RDR, Mortal Kombat, SF series, etc for it.

IMO Uncharted series trumps any exclusive game out there. I could care less for another Gears or Halo TBH...

But I'm not going to argue which is better, because I have all 3 major consoles, lol.

Most of the the games I do play are for the most part multi-platform anyways...and I prefer my PS3 anyways so I usually get Fifa, NHL, NBA, CoD/MW series, Battlefield, RDR, Mortal Kombat, SF series, etc for it.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

any news on GTA 5?
sadly, no. Take Two IS at E3 though. I really wanna hear some GTA5 AND Max Payne 3 news!
I doubt they'll talk about Agent.

any news on GTA 5?
sadly, no. Take Two IS at E3 though. I really wanna hear some GTA5 AND Max Payne 3 news!

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Halo re make is what I am most excited for
me 2 kinda i never played halo so this would be a great start thats what these hd remake/collections are made for 
but im also excited for live tv 

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Halo re make is what I am most excited for
me 2 kinda i never played halo so this would be a great start thats what these hd remake/collections are made for 
but im also excited for live tv 

Originally Posted by infam0usP

any news on GTA 5?
so if they don't announce any info on E3 its safe to say its not coming out as rumors say on beginning of 2012? 

any news on GTA 5?
so if they don't announce any info on E3 its safe to say its not coming out as rumors say on beginning of 2012? 

any news on GTA 5?
DEF not. every GTA on PS2 (GTA4 was the first with a different RD window) released October/November and Max Payne 3 is much further in development than GTA5. R* would be doing something unheard of (for them) if they drop both games in 2012...time will tell 

Back
Top Bottom