E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

any news on GTA 5?
sadly, no. Take Two IS at E3 though. I really wanna hear some GTA5 AND Max Payne 3 news!
I doubt they'll talk about Agent.
so if they don't announce any info on E3 its safe to say its not coming out as rumors say on beginning of 2012? 
DEF not. every GTA on PS2 (GTA4 was the first with a different RD window) released October/November and Max Payne 3 is much further in development than GTA5. R* would be doing something unheard of (for them) if they drop both games in 2012...time will tell 

Vita definitely looks impressive and probably will be copped, but AT&T though
30t6p3b.gif
, just imagine getting to the end of a game and your +$++ just cuts off
laugh.gif

Vita definitely looks impressive and probably will be copped, but AT&T though
30t6p3b.gif
, just imagine getting to the end of a game and your +$++ just cuts off
laugh.gif

SMH @ all the HD "collections" talked about in this thread but these weren't mentioned:
mgs-hd-collection-e1307117887942.png

All three titles will be running in 1080p and taking advantage of upgraded 2D assets to match the increased resolution.

MGS Peace Walker has had its control scheme tweaked to take advantage of the dual stick controller for the PS3 and 360. Additionally, the game will feature cross-platform saves between the PlayStation 3 and PSP versions utilizing a new feature called ‘Transfarring.’

From their PS3 consoles, players can select ‘Transfarring Out’ to move their save to their connected PSP and play on the go. Upon returning, they’ll reconnect their PSP and select ‘Transfarring In’ to move the save back onto the PS3 and seamlessly continue play.

202710-8114-zoe.jpg
notice that the ZOE collection on PS3 also has the "Transfarring" feature...possible ZOE port(s)/ZOE3 for the PSP/PS Vita?? 
nerd.gif

SMH @ all the HD "collections" talked about in this thread but these weren't mentioned:
mgs-hd-collection-e1307117887942.png

All three titles will be running in 1080p and taking advantage of upgraded 2D assets to match the increased resolution.

MGS Peace Walker has had its control scheme tweaked to take advantage of the dual stick controller for the PS3 and 360. Additionally, the game will feature cross-platform saves between the PlayStation 3 and PSP versions utilizing a new feature called ‘Transfarring.’

From their PS3 consoles, players can select ‘Transfarring Out’ to move their save to their connected PSP and play on the go. Upon returning, they’ll reconnect their PSP and select ‘Transfarring In’ to move the save back onto the PS3 and seamlessly continue play.

202710-8114-zoe.jpg
notice that the ZOE collection on PS3 also has the "Transfarring" feature...possible ZOE port(s)/ZOE3 for the PSP/PS Vita?? 
nerd.gif

^

Not talked about that much in this thread.

Because most of NT's gamers knew about those HD collections since like last Thursday or Friday.

But yeah both will be copped for the PS3.

^

Not talked about that much in this thread.

Because most of NT's gamers knew about those HD collections since like last Thursday or Friday.

But yeah both will be copped for the PS3.

I won't believe this PSVITA info about being cut inhalf until I see a LINK.
The PS3 exclusive content is WEAK. M$ was WEAK. I can't believe they BOTH gave Nintendo this HUGE alleyoop. Can you guys name the last time you've been THIS excited to see what the big N was up to? 
pimp.gif

I won't believe this PSVITA info about being cut inhalf until I see a LINK.
The PS3 exclusive content is WEAK. M$ was WEAK. I can't believe they BOTH gave Nintendo this HUGE alleyoop. Can you guys name the last time you've been THIS excited to see what the big N was up to? 
pimp.gif

Whats the pricing on these collections, I want to assume 29.99 but I have a feeling theyll fish for more.

Only interested in the MGS and Ico ones.

Whats the pricing on these collections, I want to assume 29.99 but I have a feeling theyll fish for more.

Only interested in the MGS and Ico ones.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Everyone does understand that the Halo 1 remake HAS NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER right?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
false. it has the multiplayer component on a 2nd disc (like ODST)

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Everyone does understand that the Halo 1 remake HAS NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER right?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
false. it has the multiplayer component on a 2nd disc (like ODST)

MGS HD Collection and Zone of Enders HD Collection is day 1, I still have the first Zone of Enders, def underrated game.

MGS HD Collection and Zone of Enders HD Collection is day 1, I still have the first Zone of Enders, def underrated game.

Back
Top Bottom