E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

I'm too hyped for Nintendo's keynote today... it's only going to lead me to disappointments. I'm expecting the second coming of Jesus at this point
30t6p3b.gif

Still though, what if Project Cafe is the greatest thing ever created?

30t6p3b.gif
at my self.

I'm too hyped for Nintendo's keynote today... it's only going to lead me to disappointments. I'm expecting the second coming of Jesus at this point
30t6p3b.gif

Still though, what if Project Cafe is the greatest thing ever created?

30t6p3b.gif
at my self.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ok im new to 360 if you had to recommend a halo to play multi on which would it be?

Don't bother playing Halo 3, just a bunch of boosters. Reach isn't the greatest but it's a lot better than H3.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ok im new to 360 if you had to recommend a halo to play multi on which would it be?

Don't bother playing Halo 3, just a bunch of boosters. Reach isn't the greatest but it's a lot better than H3.

Didn't keep Halo 3 for long at all. That's what put me off the Halo bandwagon so I didn't even bother playing ODST
Reach was cool, Halo 2 was the best, and CE on xbl would be mad fun.

Didn't keep Halo 3 for long at all. That's what put me off the Halo bandwagon so I didn't even bother playing ODST
Reach was cool, Halo 2 was the best, and CE on xbl would be mad fun.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Buncha geeks in this thread getting all hot and bothered over video games
roll.gif

How's that any different than being a hypebeast nerd getting bothered over shoes?

roll.gif

How's that any different than being a hypebeast nerd getting bothered over shoes?

Originally Posted by quiickz

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or some chick that they will never have, fap to, and enjoy their lonely as- little life. couldn't be me in your best day kid. clown.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyhow, I'm back and with me, i just don't like most people and would rather hit the gym, my loved ones, or stay home. I stay home it's a movies + games night.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]missed sony's last night, watching it now. other than nintendo what's going on today?[/color]

Originally Posted by quiickz

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or some chick that they will never have, fap to, and enjoy their lonely as- little life. couldn't be me in your best day kid. clown.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyhow, I'm back and with me, i just don't like most people and would rather hit the gym, my loved ones, or stay home. I stay home it's a movies + games night.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]missed sony's last night, watching it now. other than nintendo what's going on today?[/color]

Waiting for that new nintendo system
Even though I've messed with xbox for the past 6 years
Halo reach is dope but halo 3 got dual weapons
pimp.gif

Waiting for that new nintendo system
Even though I've messed with xbox for the past 6 years
Halo reach is dope but halo 3 got dual weapons
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom