Eagles vs Cowboys vol. there isn't already one of these yet?

Jay
pimp.gif

one unlucky Red-zone TO deserves another

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Asante got muscled. Miles really came of age this season. If we still had T.O. it wouldn't have happend. Addition by Subtraction
pimp.gif
Also have to thank Roy Williams for getting those cracked Ribs against Denver. Miles was still third on the depth chart so thanks to those ribs getting broken, Miles moved up to #2 for the Kansas City game
Tis tru tis tru.

FUMBLE

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Asante got muscled. Miles really came of age this season. If we still had T.O. it wouldn't have happend. Addition by Subtraction
pimp.gif
Also have to thank Roy Williams for getting those cracked Ribs against Denver. Miles was still third on the depth chart so thanks to those ribs getting broken, Miles moved up to #2 for the Kansas City game

Roy finally contributing to the team as a #1 should.
pimp.gif

How much does Miles Austin make and who is his agent? Dude DEFINITELY gonna hold out this off season LOL

DJax is a god damn burner..
sick.gif

The hell took McNabb so long to get on that football?

Miles gonna get PAID, Jay..
laugh.gif
His contract is up this year I think...

Everybody remember when every Cowboy fan loved Hurd and hated Miles?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

OGLETREE oh my God get this kid more snaps... Speed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

How much does Miles Austin make and who is his agent? Dude DEFINITELY gonna hold out this off season LOL

I think he's a F/A after this season.

naw man Jerry is gona pay the dude

damn treeeeeeeee!!!!

my dude
laugh.gif

Yea, especially if they don't make an agreement w/ the union about the cap. First uncapped season =
smh.gif

Honestly this is seriously the worst defensive gameplan I have ever seen. We deserve to get whooped like we are. McDermott is a +$**!@+ pansy.

Currently 1.25 mill I think.

Roy is getting 10 Mill a year....26 Mill Guranteed...

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom