Early jordan 10 grey release

hello NikeTalkers

heres this guy that allways have early release are these legit or what? here some pic

Are those GS sizes? Anyway early releases can almost never be trusted. Almost guaranteed GM if it's an early release. Nothing cool about having something early if it isn't affected. Early releases are also at rape prices which isn't worth it. If you're gonna pay that much, use that money to buy it off someone after release day that has a receipt and matching retail sticker on the box. Of course the shoes have to be legit too. Safest way other than trying to get them from the store or online RD.

nthat.gif

u should be able to get GS of these on RD with no problem.. just wait.. 99% of early releases are GMs.

the seller on instagram has a website retropair.com and they do not accept paypal, I wont trust buying from the guy.

Yup. Everybody either needs a bot or they should just get rid of bots altogether because it's messes up online releases. I remember how easy it was for me back in the day when I ordered the laser 4s online.

Yeah here in puerto rico now everyone wants retro back in 2009 i was at the mall didnt know spacejams came out that day. at 2pm there still was my size available, for gamma i went to the mall at 6am and there was already over 70 people camping.

Back
Top Bottom