Early links in. Bots out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ People still using that moronic "You're on a sneaker site bashing the lameness of how people acquire sneakers" logic, like this isn't the "General" forum.

I love sneakers still despite finding all of this bot/early link nonsense weak, but that argument doesn't hold up and y'all know it.

I'm over this **** man.

If my dude at finishline can't hook me up, and I can't get them early, then **** it.

I miss the days when you could just go early in the morning and get a size ticket and wait until the store opened.

People actually have lives and can't sit around a computer all day like you sneaker dorks do.

who said they have to sit around all day? lol they set up the program and go out with our girlfriends all day. once the phone get notification, they just log into Ndc, and check out. you're way behind if you think they just sit around the computer all day.

Timeout, they set up bots for you and then they take your girl out. Yall new shoe ****** are something else.

Timeout, they set up bots for you and then they take your girl out. Yall new shoe ****** are something else.
laugh.gif

who said they have to sit around all day? lol they set up the program and go out with our girlfriends all day. 
i wouldn't be surprised if some of those dudes in the yeezy thread would trade their moms or girls for a chance to rock those shoes for an instagram picture.

man yall stressing over these payless quality shoes. im glad i aint buying Js anymore. i got like 5 pairs and all are from early 2000s when quality was still good. my 1s dont feel like like tupperware plastic like that new crap :pimp:

Last edited:
Glad the pairs I want tend to be easy to cop. The amount of stress people seem to have over these shoes is crazy.

So much anger in here. Get angry about **** that actually matters fellaz.

Why are people running in here talking about Jordan's?

Last time I checked NDC didn't just sell Jordans

Much less how people use bots and add to carts for just about every site now. If wonder you can't get that Ronnie Fieg Asics or New Balance.

Funny, you now have people on Niketalk, bashing sneakers

Why are some of you up here?
Cause is general. Not JB forum. Sneakers is a mutual ineterest, not the be all end all.

okay so now yall getting links early...

links to a limited supply of sneakers that everyone wants..

soooo the first people who get the links will get to buy up the kicks...

how do you know that you'll be the first one with the link?

more bots...

this is why im done jumping through hoops. its a circus now.

camping.. 

raffles..  

camping for raffles.. 

bots..

links..

bots for links.. 

twitter DM fcfs

bots for DMs

you people who they've got trained to keep adapting are just entertainment at this point. I think if nike kept purchase tickets in safety deposit boxes people would start robbing banks.
your right on the money though.  after the early links it will be something else.  but, hey, evolution is in our genes, and to have to adapt to such drastically changing conditions is a challenge for me.  and i enjoy it.  bring it.  

Dudes out there like crack fiends....is embarrassing man.
lol.  whoever does that is ridiculous!!!!.  you can just watch a couple youtube how to videos and an instructional coding video and your good to go 4 hours later.  still less than it takes to wait in a line for some j's.

wow, how can you be certain
its getting harder and harder to cop even with a bot.  and the past 3 weeks on all my freelance programming websites, people have been asking for programs to get early links for products on nike.com. The jobs people put out have been accepted, and completed, and its been harder and harder to cop with a bot even, so im assuming there is a lot of early link programs out there or at least a few.  But the bot i dont think will be useless as with so many early links, you'll still need to get in your cart fast enough.  

Will these links be posted
nerd.gif
i dont have any yet.  but im seeing multiple programs being made to get them from nike.com being completed on my freelance programming site.  if i decide to undertake such a project in the future, you best believe ill spread the love!!!!

Damn I feel good now knowing I'm not the only that got sick of sneakers after years due to all the hassle for Jordans.

And I'm just at that age now where it doesn't matter AT ALL. That real adult life. The word "afford" means something completely different after a certain point.
keeping a DS collection is a good investment though at any age, if you know what to buy.  but i definitly feel im too old for lines and all that ********, so the technology part is a fun challenge.  alternative investment and whatnot......and yes, afford definitely does mean a different thing after a certain point.....lol

Can't hate on them for learning. The one that's complaining are the one that want the garbage retro but can't get them. You guys are getting beat out by dudes that just wake up, click a couple buttons, and the shoe comes home in 3 days. While the rest had to drive around like idiots entering raffles. I felt like a loser driving to 10 FTL just to enter raffles back then. Thanks to the garbage retro I now have a computer science in my resume.
time is money.  i aint got time for that **** in l.a. traffic.  when i did that, i felt the same way too.  what kind of piece of **** has that much time to run around getting raffle tickets for shoes?  best to utilize your time for something constructive that will benefit you as a person, and also make use of the technological aspect of it.  if your not utilizing technology in this day in age, your getting left for the birds. 

who said they have to sit around all day? lol they set up the program and go out with our girlfriends all day. once the phone get notification, they just log into Ndc, and check out. you're way behind if you think they just sit around the computer all day.
he's trippin.  you sit around for 2 days max and then do whatever the **** you want while you reap the benefits of your hard days work for months to come.  

he's trippin.  you sit around for 2 days max and then do whatever the **** you want while you reap the benefits of your hard days work for months to come.
At the end of the day its still way to much effort put in for shoes.   Even if you are in it to resell, because the profit from that is peanuts.

WTH is early links?

Searching the shoe ahead of time on the website and bookmarking it?
people got programs to mine the links from the website.  

How is that supposed "kill" bots? Bots put the shoe in your size straight to the cart and all you do is checkout.

This sounds like just being able to get to the link before others who don't have the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom